Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Konfl1ct

May 15, 2016
Hello there i was wondering that what if you guys should add the /report commands cause there are too many fly hackers and tired of these people ruining the game. I know you guys going to say, oh but it is going to be a spam and waste time from staffs, but we still need to use the report commands to report other future players breaking the game rules

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Staff is also constantly looking through reports that users make and ban the hackers. If you see a hacker in a game, then please report them at http://reports.cubecraft.net

An anti-cheat is also being created. Once it is released, it will decrease the ammount of hackers on the server.

Secondly, to do with your suggestion. This was a feature in the past however it was removed for the following reasons:

1) The command was abused severely
2) Players spammed the /report command
3) Staff are unable to join games in progress except from Assassins and FFA
4) We don't have enough staff members to be able to deal with every single report that is made in-game.

Unfortunately, it is unlikely that this command will return in the near future. Thank you for the suggestion nevertheless.

If you have any more questions or concerns then feel free to address them to me via PM.

Thanks,

Ugh, it didn't save my credits to @Nikoshka
Sorry :(

Last edited:

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
@xFirelion summed it up.

Take this for example, to help you look at things our way:

21 players reported someone for hacks (hackcusation) we'll be there monitoring these "hackers" which would take a really long time, the chances of them not hacking is high because salty players.
We could have handled tons of report within that timeframe, each report (site) can take up to 1-5min to catch and punish these rule breakers so if you compare watching games and handling reports on the site, which would be more efficient?
Players reporting via site.

Reactions: AndyPaz and ciwa

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Yup, there was a /report command in the past buy it has been removed because it was abused by players.

Please report hackers here, thank you. It can be that a report isn't handled within 2 days, that's because the staff of CubeCraft gets many reports per day, but they're trying to do the reports as soon as possible.

pretty_pickle

Feb 3, 2017
Yup, there was a /report command in the past buy it has been removed because it was abused by players.

Please report hackers here, thank you. It can be that a report isn't handled within 2 days, that's because the staff of CubeCraft gets many reports per day, but they're trying to do the reports as soon as possible.
but thats the problem i was just in a game and the guy was hitting me through blocks i couldnt record and the screenshots i took arent very good and arent good enough proof he trapped me in obby and hit me from outside but i was chugging golden apples so my health didnt go down i instapopped after my armour all broke

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
but thats the problem i was just in a game and the guy was hitting me through blocks i couldnt record and the screenshots i took arent very good and arent good enough proof he trapped me in obby and hit me from outside but i was chugging golden apples so my health didnt go down i instapopped after my armour all broke

We understand that however, we do not have enough manpower seeing that the server usually have 5k-25k players and we are a few compared to that.
I know the usual "Get more staff" but it isn't that easy either cause > click < and other reason I can expand on later if needed.
So imagine if we had 100 staff member and maybe 5000 players, the amount of players who would call hacks on an innocent party is high, like crazy high.
(salty players) and those who aren't too sure about hacks, just report them anyways cause why not.
Lets not forget about the amount of players who use /report just to talk to staff members and get their attention.

So we can't just send every staff member everywhere to monitor, it isn't as efficient as it seem.
Getting them on the reporting site is easier and also shortens the "hackcusation" because if you're going to call hacks on someone for the sake of being a salty kid, you're not going to put in effort to actually report someone you know isn't hacking but still killed you.

Hope you understand where I'm coming from, I know it's frustrating but there isn't much we can do, just hope that someone else catches him.

Reactions: ciwa

pretty_pickle

Feb 3, 2017
We understand that however, we do not have enough manpower seeing that the server usually have 5k-25k players and we are a few compared to that.
I know the usual "Get more staff" but it isn't that easy either cause > click < and other reason I can expand on later if needed.
So imagine if we had 100 staff member and maybe 5000 players, the amount of players who would call hacks on an innocent party is high, like crazy high.
(salty players) and those who aren't too sure about hacks, just report them anyways cause why not.
Lets not forget about the amount of players who use /report just to talk to staff members and get their attention.

So we can't just send every staff member everywhere to monitor, it isn't as efficient as it seem.
Getting them on the reporting site is easier and also shortens the "hackcusation" because if you're going to call hacks on someone for the sake of being a salty kid, you're not going to put in effort to actually report someone you know isn't hacking but still killed you.

Hope you understand where I'm coming from, I know it's frustrating but there isn't much we can do, just hope that someone else catches him.
i completely understand it just sucks that i couldnt get good enough evidence to report him

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
i completely understand it just sucks that i couldnt get good enough evidence to report him

I understand, I had the same thing happen to me when I first started out, got upset that my screenshots were passed off as "not enough evidence" and didn't have time to launch my recording device.
Hopefully the player gets caught, thank you for your understanding and I hope you don't come across those rule breakers as often
kaomoji_set_2_33_67_by_megaman5000-d7dmb2l.gif
hopefully none but that's highly impossible.

ArturoR99

Jun 28, 2017
you can always limit the player to only be able to report once and if it is severely used the player can recieve a consequence like in hypixel, i believe you guys can somehow be able to figure out a way to add the report command with why the player needs to be reported and then if the user of the command is over using the command he could be temporarily banned for overusage.....just trying to help

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Reactions: MrKairi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom