Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
N

No one

If you haven't already, please contact CrazyManJr. We would greatly appreciate it. Even though the wait is long, it will prevent FalsePositives like this to happen again.
Doesnt matter , he closed my conversation and my appeal , even though i didnt even hacked and i gave him video proof and he still closed the conversation....

N

No one

I don't think he would close a conversation without a reason. Maybe you used innapropriate language?
I would not use innapropriate language when i want unban... But FluffyRoses told me that CrazymanJr said , the video that i gave him wasnt the reason for my ban !
I was like WTF are u serious , thats exactly what happened. And i think he is wrong because he made anticheat who makes like 100 mistakes , he can say whatever he wants . The video i gave him was what happened but ... conversation closed not even 1 hour later..

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I would not use innapropriate language when i want unban... But FluffyRoses told me that CrazymanJr said , the video that i gave him wasnt the reason for my ban !
I was like WTF are u serious , thats exactly what happened. And i think he is wrong because he made anticheat who makes like 100 mistakes , he can say whatever he wants . The video i gave him was what happened but ... conversation closed not even 1 hour later..
I still don't think he would do that without a reason, and I think you know why the conversation is closed.

N

No one

I still don't think he would do that without a reason, and I think you know why the conversation is closed.
I dont know , but i dont feel like the only kid which conversation is closed because i have checked many players' appeals and they are all denied . Its obvious that its not something new for cubecraft games....

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Doesnt matter , he closed my conversation and my appeal , even though i didnt even hacked and i gave him video proof and he still closed the conversation....

In most cases, he'll give you a reason why he closed the conversation. If he closed the conversation stating that he believed you were using an illegal client, that answer is finial. :(

Reactions: remio
N

No one

Well , he maded bad anticheat , he cant be sure i hack or not ( i didnt hack but okay...)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom