Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
N

No one

Thanks to the cubecraft staff , you really deserve at least one ''thank you''.
So, i was banned by sentinel for second time ( probably the greatest anticheat ever existed ) FOR ANOTHER BUG ON THE SERVER . I was playing FFA on the map with the elytras where you can fly . So , i was targeted one player , i was flying around him and when i got closer i hit him ( when i hit him i was in the air ) and i got instantly banned for 29 days of course....
So , i appealed...appeal denied . It was my second ban so ... i remember my first one when i tried to contact crazymanjr he didnt response for over a month so i never contacted him since because i know he will never response. I contacted a moderator , who at least took care for what happened ( thanks to AnimalTamer1 ). Well ... before the appeal got denied ... It took about 3 days to check it . I asked many mods on discord about it and finally one checked my appeal and guess what ? Instantly denied , i bet they dont even readed it because it was really long appeal and yeah....I told them everything what happened.
Also i dont use any mods only optifine for 1.11.2 .
I never cheated on that server and i will never do.
Its about time the staff to took care for what is happening . You see how many people are appealing for unban because they dont cheat EVEN YOU KNOW THEY WERE BANNED BY MISTAKE AND STILL DONT UNBAN THEM ( Me too ) . Whats the point of all of this ? Its not our fault that you lost your trust in us because of the stupid hackers in that server, and you make us pay for it with false ban or else...*AT LEAST* you have to make new anticheat , sentinel sucks , he clearly cant detect a simple reach or killaura ! I have seen many hackers , i still do , they are everywhere . And for end of that thread that nobody cares about :
Little introduce for Sentinel anticheat : :)
The anticheat is so good that can even ban players without even cheating , great isnt it ?

Mickeyy1221

Aug 27, 2017
Yeah ... i got banned a while ago too... this is actually the greatest anticheat ever but nobody can force the staff to do their work...

Reactions: No one

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I got banned once which was for butterfly clicking/clicking too fast. It doesn't matter if they know you personally or not; it all depends on what the logs have to say. If you were banned for something you shouldn't have been banned for, then they accept your appeal and unban you. Or else you just wait it out.

D

Deleted member 59979

Sentinel is a masterpiece of an anti-cheat. There are false bans as xpected but those who are banned falsely are told that they need to explain in FULL DETAIL exactly what they were doing at the time of the ban. The reason most poeple's appeals are denied is because they were hacking they just dont want do admit it or they dont put enough detail in. Ive said this before but sentinel will never be perfect. It will always be a game of cat and mouse. Just be happy there are people to help. If your ban was false go back ot the appeals website and start a coversation and explain EXACTLY what happened in the moments before the ban. If the ban was correct then contact Tacosbefriends via a conversation on the forums

Reactions: Anthoken

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
what i suggest doing (and i do the same) is record every single game. there is a program called plays.tv. it will record 24/7. so if you ever falsely banned you will have proof your not hacking. trust me i have such a bad fear of being falsely banned. i hear and see all these horror stories so i try to protect myself.

N

No one

1st - i gave all the details and they still denied my appeal .
2nd - i cant record every single game , i have 40-60 fps so i will get lag spikes.
And i repeat again - its not my fault that their trust is hurt by the cheaters ,i say the truth , i never lied about this before , i never hacked on that server , and i will never do.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Sentinel is a masterpiece of an anti-cheat. There are false bans as xpected but those who are banned falsely are told that they need to explain in FULL DETAIL exactly what they were doing at the time of the ban. The reason most poeple's appeals are denied is because they were hacking they just dont want do admit it or they dont put enough detail in. Ive said this before but sentinel will never be perfect. It will always be a game of cat and mouse. Just be happy there are people to help. If your ban was false go back ot the appeals website and start a coversation and explain EXACTLY what happened in the moments before the ban. If the ban was correct then contact Tacosbefriends via a conversation on the forums
I know a friend who got banned too and he got banned... He wasn't cheating and CrazyManJR never responded and when the report update came he appealed and explained everything and guess what? Still not responded he was perm banned and now is he like 3-4 months banned... I don't know but this ''lovely'' sentinel bans legit players but the hackers? Oh no! I know sentinel is i development but isn't it weird that there are so many false bans that they can't even take the time to respond to someone? Weird anti-cheat boi.

N

No one

I know , crazymanjr never responses , even when the mods know you are banned by glitch : meh , just one ban whatever. And you are right , the anticheat bans only legit players , not the hackers .

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Sentinel is not perfect. It is still being worked on to be improved, it's not like it's going to detect every single hacker. Yes, sometimes it makes mistakes. These player may get banned for glitching or lagging too much. As Sentinel gets better, so will hackers. You can't expect it to be flawless.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Sometimes? I bet there are more then 1000 false bans... They don't even have time to respond to everyone...
The staff are quite busy. I doubt there are that many false bans, as well. You can't blame a computer for doing something wrong, too.

N

No one

Dude shut up because i bet 300 000 people of 600 000 are legitly banned . Do you wanna show you 2 videos of proof how much sentinel sucks ?

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom