Just saying..

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by BAD-MON, Sep 25, 2014.

1. BAD-MON

BAD-MON Member

It's funny how you can not know someone at all, never talk with them, never experience what they are like, just not know anything about them and still feel a certain sadness when something horrible happens to them. (Not going to mention any names) It's just that i have no clue what the person is like, never talked with him since i have been on CCG and seeing that there are many people who look up to this person, or see him as very important, made me feel as if i knew him in some way. When something happened to this person, I felt sad for some reason. Im not going to lie, but if i barely know you, or have no feelings for you, i probably, most likely wont care about you as much as i do for someone I do know well. Although this may seem a little obvious, there are those people who love everyone the same, and look at everyone as equals. Im not saying that I look at others and say, " Wow. Im definitely better than that person." But it just felt weird how i actually was " touched" (If you will) when i saw the bad news from this person. I know this may be confusing, but hopefully you understand. :(

Breezeblocks, NanoNet and BlueMoon475 like this.
  2. NanoNet

NanoNet Member

I do know what your getting at :)

BAD-MON likes this.
  3. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

Oh is this a guessing game for who the person is? My first guess is musemat.

Anyways, I get what you're saying, and sometimes I have that feeling when something happens to them they don't want to happen. It's good to just push it on, and think about the future.

BAD-MON likes this.
  4. Younisco

Younisco Sr. Mod
    Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Younisco
    Sr. Mod
    PLUS
    You're too mature to be 13 xDD

On topic: I know the feeling when you meet someone on a game, with you knowing that it is highly unlikely to meet them. @SameeraCat <3

Also, you do something that they want you not to do and EVERYTHING collapses in a heartbeat. This was very thoughtful Matthew :)

SameeraCat and BAD-MON like this.
  5. ItsYaBoyJavid

ItsYaBoyJavid Member

I agree.

BAD-MON likes this.
  6. firetamer08

firetamer08 Member

Most staff members found me annoying and this was the time when cubecraft was soooooooo small that staff could remember names, like cave spawn old. Sadly it's been about 2 years and I come out of the shadows, no one remembering me...

7. SameeraCat

SameeraCat Member

<33333 luv ya xD

8. emiraati

emiraati Member

I was gonna reply with a joke from 9GAG (@SGTkuzey check your steam if you want to know what I'm talking about) but kinda inappropriate.

On topic:
    I think it's because you don't know anything about that person, you don't know what happened to them in the past. I would've said that I would feel the same way if something bad happened to someone I didn't know and someone I know very well but that would be a complete lie...
    As I said before, it's because I don't know anything about that person, don't know if they deserved it OR NAH.

SameeraCat likes this.
  9. BAD-MON

BAD-MON Member

Really what I was saying is that I didn't know anything about the person and felt a certain sadness when something happened to him.

emiraati likes this.
  10. SameeraCat

SameeraCat Member

true dat.