Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Speedy:3

Feb 25, 2024
India
Pronouns
He/Him
I know that not many people are going to read this but still gonna make it. So for a while now cubecraft has been kind of boring lately I guess I have just gotten older now and it doesn't interest me as much anymore. I also have a lot more important things in my life now, like I have my leaving cert next year and I'm training for the Olympics in 2028 ( I wont name what sport because I feel like people are going to hunt me down somehow..) So I just wont have enough time for cubecraft anymore. I will still be sort of active on discord and in the community but not as much as I used to, like I might join into someone's stream here and there. The cubecraft community is great and I am a little sad to leave but like I said before I just don't have the time anymore. I want to say bye to all my friends and well everyone in general even if I don't know you 🙂 I know no body is going to care that I leave but I still want to thank everyone for making me smile when times were tough. Bye everyone ❤️ ❤️
Goodbye mate🥺

• Heart
Reactions: Goldenbandit886
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom