Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
There is literally no reason it should be 5 steak a piece. None at all.

Make it 2 or 3. It is actually painful having to save up for years trying to get an amount of steak I can actually survive on. Hell, I resort to using carrots in many situations, as bad as it is.

I'd be far more inclined to vote Normal items if steak wasn't this expensive.

Don't talk to me about "balancing". What exactly are they balancing by having it this high? From mine and many others' perspective, nothing at all.

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
yes that's better it's very cheap in op, Why not become cheap too in normal.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
I'm down with adding a cheaper option to the food shop like Bread or Fish, so there's a better alternative over carrots than just steak. This will also add more variety to the shop, giving you a chance to pick up a modest food item that ins't as powerful as steak but much better than carrots.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
The steak price in normal should've been changed years ago.
Originally this game was 1.8 only, where you do not need to eat often because saturation mechanics are much different in 1.8, so in 1.8 I'm sure the steak prices were fine back then. But I don't think the admins actually play eggwars in 1.9. If they did, by now they would for sure realise that in 1.9 eggwars you consume far more steak than you ever would in 1.8, therefore steak prices in normal items must be reduced.
I would suggest 2 iron per steak, 3 is still too much.

(Perhaps the admins refuse to change the price because they want normal items to be as unappealing as possible, in order to force players to buy gold+ ranks? Just a theory.)

Reactions: XtremeElectrix

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hi,

This is being considered for the next Eggwars update - will update this thread once the update comes out if implemented. Thanks for suggesting!

- Moved to suggestions.

- Locked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diav
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
JokeKaedee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🧁
Reesle wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool buff frog! 🐸🎂✨
Reesle wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom