Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

i hate hackers1234

Novice Member
Sep 5, 2022
Cubecraft why on earth did ya'll have to update the game when it was as great as ever. Eggwars was a great game and now its been removed and replaced with a rip off of bedwars. Guys pls just don't update. (of course after reverting this thing we have to call an update) Just change subtle things like lag problems or maps like once every 6 months or something dont just remove your most popular game.

Reactions: Trouqet

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft why on earth did ya'll have to update the game when it was as great as ever. Eggwars was a great game and now its been removed and replaced with a rip off of bedwars. Guys pls just don't update. (of course after reverting this thing we have to call an update) Just change subtle things like lag problems or maps like once every 6 months or something dont just remove your most popular game.
This logic is so pointless. If they dont update the game it will get stale

Reverting back to season 1 is not an option as why would they go back on months of work. They are working on changes by the community from actual detailed suggestions that provide good feedback instead of just "Revert to old eggwars and remove bad update".

The gamemode is still the same as before its just a lot slower

i hate hackers1234

Novice Member
Sep 5, 2022
This logic is so pointless. If they dont update the game it will get stale

Reverting back to season 1 is not an option as why would they go back on months of work. They are working on changes by the community from actual detailed suggestions that provide good feedback instead of just "Revert to old eggwars and remove bad update".

The gamemode is still the same as before its just a lot slower
not don't update forever but slowly change things for example decrese prot 4 to prot 2 or something like that. As I said it feels like another game literalty evrything has changed all at once and just because you work on something for months and produce something really bad doesn't mean you have to keep it. Also things like obsidion being diamonds instead of gold does seem to really be copying bedwars doesn't it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom