Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Hello,
After the new eggwars update, the animated image on the diamond generator displays that the gen can be upgraded to level 4, which is impossible. I'am not asking for the capability to upgrade the gen to a level 4, because it will promote camping. just fixing them so that they don't show the number "4".

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hello,
After the new eggwars update, the animated image on the diamond generator displays that the gen can be upgraded to level 4, which is impossible. I'am not asking for the capability to upgrade the gen to a level 4, because it will promote camping. just fixing them so that they don't show the number "4".
Why not. +1

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This idea has been suggested once before, but I still agree with this idea. It could be a bit confusing for some people who don't know what the maximum level is for the Diamond generator.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I would have to agree with this addition, Although it has been suggested before I will always agree with it. It looks to me as if they used the same animation for all the generators and just changed the colors. It would be nice if they made 4 animations which will be Iron, Gold, Diamond showing the max upgrade for each. This is a small suggestion but is much needed as new players do get confused. Goodluck and enjoy the rest of your day :)

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello,
Yes, it's just a detail, 1+!

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
They should improve the look of the generators in it's whole in my opinion. I personally don't like how they look now.

I totally agree with this little detail suggestion.

+1

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
it depends on what file they are using.
if they are using a .png or something like that they can change it. but if they use a .svg it can be different

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Yes Yes Yes, would definitly be better for “new” players or regular players, that they won’t confuse and are thinking: hmm new lay-out, and a level 4! Wait it doesn’t work..
So I just agree with this +1

Reactions: BuriitoS
Members Online

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
Top Bottom