Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
I honestly play most of the time in op, I like that things are bought faster and the pvps are more intense and fun. The normal chests are the ones I like the least.

WhySoLate

Mar 30, 2019
I always vote for OP bc im a rucher so...
If you dont want people to get dia armor you need to pervent that by ruching them.
And even with dia armor you can kill them with tnt bc it destroyes the armor trealy quiq + use power bow, or do a bridg fight. but i tink most of the rankers vote OP bc most of the rankers are ruchers.
i line normal also but an axe just ruins everyting.

zSeann

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
In my opinion, you can rush faster with OP items. You get faster stuff because they are cheap. Mostly of the time I choose OP.

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly, I think there is quite a difference between OP in 1.8 and 1.9, whenever I play 1.9, which is not often, I usually vote normal items and half health, because I feel like 1.9 eggwars is more strategic and slow-paced, so normal items and half health would speed it up. Since I prefer fast-paced games, I'm on 1.8 frequently, which I think is faster, where I vote overpowered and normal health.

Reactions: Lozora and Maaarijn

Elevated

May 19, 2020
www.spigotmc.org
The games are much faster generally and you can rush people with ease. Plus it rewards people for getting long combos on people as for the most part you will not be one-tapping players, unlike normal where the player who gets the first hit off usually ends up killing their opponent.

Plus, it also adds a nice twist to the game by providing players with ender-pearls and god apples for a relatively cheap price.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
To be honest, the only reason a lot of players, including myself, like OP more is because of how cheap food is, as food is a major concern in Eggwars, and steak, the only reliable source of food other than gapples and god apples, is 5 iron for 1 steak.

Reactions: Maaarijn

StiefMoeder

Apr 23, 2020
Netherlands
www.partydoosmedia.com
Hey guys!

I really hate overpowered in EggWars (Java), and I just can't understand why people like it more than normal. I've asked a lot of OP voters in-game why they like it so much, but the only answer I get is 'because I like it' or something like that. I just really want to know the exact reasons as I just don't understand it.

So my question is: why do you like overpowered so much? And what makes it better than normal for you?

Thanks!
i vote for it becasue the obsidian is at a very low price

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Honestly, I think there is quite a difference between OP in 1.8 and 1.9, whenever I play 1.9, which is not often, I usually vote normal items and half health, because I feel like 1.9 eggwars is more strategic and slow-paced, so normal items and half health would speed it up. Since I prefer fast-paced games, I'm on 1.8 frequently, which I think is faster, where I vote overpowered and normal health.
Yeah I only play 1.9 so I was mainly talking about 1.9. I can understand why people prefer OP in 1.8.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom