Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

how will we get rid off this problem

• Total voters

kitten202

Nov 22, 2016
i am in blockarena as the tank.
im stuck on my own teams half of the map cause i can't make the jumps.
i am in cactus as the tank.
i defend the flag.
now i can't make the jumps to get away from the flag.
could you either make the jumps shorter or remove the slowness cause its really annoying.

i'll say this
if you want to play as the tank in blockarena/cactus (maps with jumpts) and you want a fair match, you'll need to use wurst hacks and activate antipotion or waste all your blocks building bridges and hope the other team does the same.

kitten202

Nov 22, 2016
... sorta but in cactus its unbearable to get stuck every time you defend the flag
also warriors and others can get to the other side (not easy) but the one who should be there to tank them is stuck with the flag in b-arena

- question
what solution will we take

- make all jumps 3 blocks far and 0 blocks high / 2 blocks far and 1 block high
( will be helpful for all people )
- remove slowness of the tank
( makes sense too he is the one in to tank front, why is he slower than all others?)

why not both
( i kinda stick with this one )

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
remove the slowness... the tank is supposed to take hits, not be a killing machine

kitten202

Nov 22, 2016
remove the slowness... the tank is supposed to take hits, not be a killing machine
a fast tank doesn't have extra damage
speaking of which even if it will give it extra damage than it will be just as good in fighing as the runner
cause now he loses every fight with another kit

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don't really see the problem there. Nobody forces you to play as a tank, you have to adapt your strategy to the map. So if there are long jumps in your way, choose a different kit.
Also without a "neither" option your poll seems pretty useless to show the general opinion on this suggestion.

kitten202

Nov 22, 2016
I don't really see the problem there. Nobody forces you to play as a tank, you have to adapt your strategy to the map. So if there are long jumps in your way, choose a different kit.
Also without a "neither" option your poll seems pretty useless to show the general opinion on this suggestion.
yeah thats not a good solution to the problem
i wan't to play as a tank and i can't make it and you come with stop playing as the kit you like most
well no one is forcing you to play AS THE TANK but the jumps are too big so were being forced NoT to play as the tank

.. see the point

kitten202

Nov 22, 2016
and the neither option
isn't there cause that won't solve the problem here

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Now I get it.

- make all jumps 3 blocks far and 0 blocks high /
This doesn't make sense...
How can you jump "without jump"? Jump=high

And well, Tank kit is supposed to be a defense for your flag, and just think how you could make balanced all the kits.
Tank has Iron armour, OP kit in Block Wars, and having slowness and a pickaxe would balance with, for example, kit runner, which it has leather armour, wooden sword and swiftness

kitten202

Nov 22, 2016
Now I get it.

And well, Tank kit is supposed to be a defense for your flag, and just think how you could make balanced all the kits.
Tank has Iron armour, OP kit in Block Wars, and having slowness and a pickaxe would balance with, for example, kit runner, which it has leather armour, wooden sword and swiftness
the second number is the height of the block you jump on
the first number is how far you jump
3-1 is three blocks far and on one block higher than your current level which is impossible for people with slowness

4-0 is also too much for the tank cause thats 4 blocks far on a platform of the same height .

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
and the neither option
isn't there cause that won't solve the problem here
But I don't even agree that there is a problem. On some maps you cannot use the tank kit to attack. In my opinion that is a good thing because it forces players to use different strategies on different maps. You can still use the tank to defend or on a different map.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
the second number is the height of the block you jump on
the first number is how far you jump
3-1 is three blocks far and on one block higher than your current level which is impossible for people with slowness

4-0 is also too much for the tank cause thats 4 blocks far on a platform of the same height .
Tank is able to jump 1 block high too. Like other kits, but it can't jump 3 blocks far

kitten202

Nov 22, 2016
Now I get it.

defending your own flag is a hell cause you get stuck in cactus
and the slowness makes it less good at running away which is the OPPOSITE of what this kit is meant for so technically it doesn't do anything to balance it, it just makes the kit crappy

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
defending your own flag is a hell cause you get stuck in cactus
and the slowness makes it less good at running away which is the OPPOSITE of what this kit is meant for so technically it doesn't do anything to balance it, it just makes the kit crappy
Okay, a question: Why do you pick Tank kit? I always (95%) use Kit Warrior, as defense, attack and for getting flag

kitten202

Nov 22, 2016
Tank is able to jump 1 block high too. Like other kits, but it can't jump 3 blocks far
it can jump 3 blocks far but only if the next platform is on the same height
But I don't even agree that there is a problem. On some maps you cannot use the tank kit to attack. In my opinion that is a good thing because it forces players to use different strategies on different maps. You can still use the tank to defend or on a different map.
and yes diffrent strategies is a good thing
but forcing them isn't that good
and not being able to get in certain places of the map ( well exept camp spots ) is bad
it also makes the kit incapable of getting powerups and its not worth it boosting other strategies
Okay, a question: Why do you pick Tank kit? I always (95%) use Kit Warrior, as defense, attack and for getting flag
well cause i like playing as the tank for its ability on staying alive for a long time and blocking other people from killing team mates . you shouldn't convince people to stop using it cause its the kit which will support you the most

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
well cause i like playing as the tank for its ability on staying alive for a long time and blocking other people from killing team mates . you shouldn't convince people to stop using it cause its the kit which will support you the most
Not always, now trust me, when I play using warrior kit, I can kill at least like 10 people before my first death, and with this kit I can defend very well. Once I chose Tank kit and 1 minute afer I died...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Top Bottom