• No, because....

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Hey everyone,

So I play minerware a lot and it alawys annoys me how predictable the "wait for it..." message is, it should have another outcome instead of the jump into the void one, like stay on top of the platform, this would prevent anyone who played the game atleast twice to just jump down and get a point without much effort.

I don't know if this is just me but yeah, I just think it would be interesting to have a different out come that makes u think instead of the predictable one that already exists.

Have a nice day,
larwa

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
Not a bad idea, You're right some people already know the process of many games even without starting, especially on Bedrock edition maybe changing this perspective would make the game more fun and balance.

+1 ;)

Reactions: larwa

Blake6455

Apr 20, 2020
In hard mode it has at least one other option! But it would be cool if there were a lot more options in easy too because currently the mini game to me is to see how fast I can complete it.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I would love to see more options. It is just too easy in both normal and hard. To have 5/6 options will make the game more challenging and fun to play.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
They changed this yesterday in the new update. If it says wait for it, it can get an other outcome. You sometimes have to fly ten blocks high instead of jumping in to the void. I really like the new minerware update btw.

Reactions: koops

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
this would be cool to add. but they should not say when they released it. that would be so funny to see. :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom