New Kit!

• Troll Kit

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • NOPE!

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Juice4Helper

Aug 22, 2017
Okay since not a lot of people liked my other suggestion well heres another one. I tried my best on the last one!
The Suggestion is.... drumroll please. A new kit! Eggwars barely has any kits. Well they need a new one. And here is it!. The troll kit! It gives you cobwebs fireworks invisiblity 1 for 10 seconds and purple dyed leather armor. Hope you guys add this! :D :P

Reactions: Demosiz

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I don't like this kit, because:

1. Fireworks: They are useless. You can't do anything with it. In my opinion every kt need to be useful to play with. With fireworks you can only blast them away into the sky.
  2. Cobwebs: Hey, instead of trapping the enemies, let's trap out teammates with it and getting reported for teamtrolling! "How can you team troll with these things?" You ask. Well if your teammate is running on a bridge and you time it so perfect to place it in front of him so he get trapped. Then just mine the blocks around him and you see him slowly dieing.
  3. Invisibility: This potion is way to OP. You can just farm these potion actually. By buying a chest, put your potion in it, jump into the void, get a new one and jump off again to see how many minutes you need to wait before you can get your kt back. Once you get your kit back, just repeat it. And BOOM you have a lot of invis potion for whole your team.
  4. Full purple dyed leather armor: Ow so you are actaully pretending you are on purple's side? Smart move, but you forgot something. They can see the color of your name. It is also way too OP and so is Egg armourer actually. Please nerf that kit too. :)

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I don't like this kit, because:

1. Fireworks: They are useless. You can't do anything with it. In my opinion every kt need to be useful to play with. With fireworks you can only blast them away into the sky.
  2. Cobwebs: Hey, instead of trapping the enemies, let's trap out teammates with it and getting reported for teamtrolling! "How can you team troll with these things?" You ask. Well if your teammate is running on a bridge and you time it so perfect to place it in front of him so he get trapped. Then just mine the blocks around him and you see him slowly dieing.
  3. Invisibility: This potion is way to OP. You can just farm these potion actually. By buying a chest, put your potion in it, jump into the void, get a new one and jump off again to see how many minutes you need to wait before you can get your kt back. Once you get your kit back, just repeat it. And BOOM you have a lot of invis potion for whole your team.
  4. Full purple dyed leather armor: Ow so you are actaully pretending you are on purple's side? Smart move, but you forgot something. They can see the color of your name. It is also way too OP and so is Egg armourer actually. Please nerf that kit too. :)
I got the same opinion. Fireworks are Useless . Cobwebs are just trash and you can troll your team. Invisibility is way to OP because if you pearl you can just break the egg without they are seeing you. And FULL Purple dyed armor is just to OP because in hardcore 1 piece costs 20 Iron. I'am against this idea.

Reactions: Megaaa

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
This isn't op at all people. Remove the cobwebs, sure. But remember one piece of armor instantly makes invisibility useless. Fireworks can be used as a distraction so a teammate can get an egg. +1 (but this would make egg armor useless)

Reactions: Maaarijn

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
They can see the color of your name. :)
Remember, under the invisibility potion effect, nametags are hidden. All your other points are valid though, since if this was implemented, the people on purple would kill all who is invisible.

It seems the kit is more aimed at, well, trolling, and not winning. I think you should either only have the team illusion effect with name color changed, or only have trolly items such as cobwebs, lava buckets and potions of poison.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'm not sure about this kit to be honest. Cobwebs are cool and all and definitely useful, but I dislike the rest of the kit:
-Full set of leather, basically rendering Eggarmour useless
-Leather set is purple. Purple teams would be put at a disadvantage due to camouflaged armour
-Invisibility potion is pretty powerful. You could cross a bridge from mid to anyone's island and they wouldn't even notice.
-Invisibility is impossible to detect for those with potion particles off (since it causes lag)
-Invisibility potions can be farmed and given to teammates
-Fireworks are just useless to be honest. Sure, it could distract players for the first time, but never again. It's going to lose it's only quality very quickly.

Cobwebs: Hey, instead of trapping the enemies, let's trap out teammates with it and getting reported for teamtrolling! "How can you team troll with these things?" You ask. Well if your teammate is running on a bridge and you time it so perfect to place it in front of him so he get trapped. Then just mine the blocks around him and you see him slowly dieing.
It could happen, but there's also a kit with webs in Skywars. I haven't ever seen anyone try that.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I'm not sure about this kit to be honest. Cobwebs are cool and all and definitely useful, but I dislike the rest of the kit:
-Full set of leather, basically rendering Eggarmour useless
-Leather set is purple. Purple teams would be put at a disadvantage due to camouflaged armour
-Invisibility potion is pretty powerful. You could cross a bridge from mid to anyone's island and they wouldn't even notice.
-Invisibility is impossible to detect for those with potion particles off (since it causes lag)
-Invisibility potions can be farmed and given to teammates
-Fireworks are just useless to be honest. Sure, it could distract players for the first time, but never again. It's going to lose it's only quality very quickly.

It could happen, but there's also a kit with webs in Skywars. I haven't ever seen anyone try that.
Yeah that is because there is a limited amount of cobwebs from that kit
No actual way to get cobwebs on any team mode either so once you use all 10 you are out of cobwebs for the whole game
However eggwars you'll have an infinite amount of them since every 2 minutes you can drop them on the ground and die to farm them some more

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Yeah that is because there is a limited amount of cobwebs from that kit
No actual way to get cobwebs on any team mode either so once you use all 10 you are out of cobwebs for the whole game
However eggwars you'll have an infinite amount of them since every 2 minutes you can drop them on the ground and die to farm them some more
The kit farming doesn't really result in team-killing attempts. All you really need is a single cobweb to pull it off.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
The kit farming doesn't really result in team-killing attempts. All you really need is a single cobweb to pull it off.
First how do you really consider catching someone in a cobweb team killing, I think you mean team trolling there
second well duh kit farming doesn't result in team killing/trolling the only 3 kits that even slightly could involve team trolling are the pick kit which you don't need multiple of to use multiple times and you can't directly even spleef players on your team, the debuffer kit which is used to team troll, and the eggshell kit which hardly can't even really be considered possible to team troll, also you don't need to stack up on that if you can get more blocks than you do from waiting 2 minutes to in total have 16 while in under 30 seconds you could have 20 blocks in hardcore mode but if you catch a player on a bridge in 1 you break the blocks below them and break the cobweb it is now team killing not trolling and team trolling comes easy by catching them
Third just because you only really need 1 cobweb to pull it off, in skywars that is a limited resource so using 1 is just 1 more web you lose to catch others in, also not very many people actually use that kit in skywars, just use iron golem or swordsman

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
First how do you really consider catching someone in a cobweb team killing, I think you mean team trolling there
second well duh kit farming doesn't result in team killing/trolling the only 3 kits that even slightly could involve team trolling are the pick kit which you don't need multiple of to use multiple times and you can't directly even spleef players on your team, the debuffer kit which is used to team troll, and the eggshell kit which hardly can't even really be considered possible to team troll, also you don't need to stack up on that if you can get more blocks than you do from waiting 2 minutes to in total have 16 while in under 30 seconds you could have 20 blocks in hardcore mode but if you catch a player on a bridge in 1 you break the blocks below them and break the cobweb it is now team killing not trolling and team trolling comes easy by catching them
Third just because you only really need 1 cobweb to pull it off, in skywars that is a limited resource so using 1 is just 1 more web you lose to catch others in, also not very many people actually use that kit in skywars, just use iron golem or swordsman
Team trolling is what I meant, yes.
The problem isn't that Skywars has limited cobwebs and Eggwars doesn't. The point I was making is: "Why would people use cobwebs to troll in Eggwars if they never do it in Skywars?". It's a possibility, though rare to come by. I've never even seen anyone try this in team Skywars.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Team trolling is what I meant, yes.
The problem isn't that Skywars has limited cobwebs and Eggwars doesn't. The point I was making is: "Why would people use cobwebs to troll in Eggwars if they never do it in Skywars?". It's a possibility, though rare to come by. I've never even seen anyone try this in team Skywars.
As I've said the 3 main reasons (though 1 I have yet to say) for that is
1 a limited amount of webs
2 people don't really use the kit, why would they? There are 2 other really OP kits, iron golem and swordsman
3 people whom have the pure intent to team kill/troll don't really use that kit either as there are much better kits, for this sort of work,
Example A pyromaniac I don't need to explain why that 1 is good for team troll/killing do I?
Example B joker, again kind of obvious how you would team kill/troll with this
Example C bomber, just like troll TNT and more of it

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
1 a limited amount of webs
Doesn't stop them from using it if their goal is to troll their team.
2 people don't really use the kit, why would they? There are 2 other really OP kits, iron golem and swordsman
And what about the eggwars kits? Money bags, healer and egg armor are extremely common. And again, what's the incentive to choose this kit just to team troll?
Yes it can happen, but it's highly unlikely.
3 people whom have the pure intent to team kill/troll don't really use that kit either as there are much better kits, for this sort of work,
Correct, but how often do you see people bombing their own island?
Out of all of the team SW games you've played, how many times have you witness a player deliberately trying to kill his own team with any of the other kits?

Example A pyromaniac I don't need to explain why that 1 is good for team troll/killing do I?
Why does this kit still exist? According to your logic it shouldn't exist, right? Because it can obviously cause team trolling.
Sure, you can team kill, but how often do you see that happening?

Example B joker, again kind of obvious how you would team kill/troll with this
Again, why does this kit still exist then?
How often do you see it happen?

Example C bomber, just like troll TNT and more of it
For the third time:
Then why does this kit still exist?
You can team kill with it. No doubt about it. How much do you see this happening though?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom