Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheSpaceChiller

Dec 9, 2015
Belgium!
Hello I have an idea!
Maybe you can add to the website that players can judge reports.
Because I read a lot of complaints from people who say that their report is not be viewed.
And if some people say it is a good report "the players is guilty", it will be evaluated by a staff member
It's just an idea just give your opinion what you think.

More information in the Dutch version...

Nederlandse versie:
Als je goed Nederlands kunt en ook Engels kan je dit misschien vertalen naar het Engels dit is meer uitleg over mijn idee...

Ik heb een idee voor iets nieuws dat je kan toevoegen aan de website!
Het is een beetje zoals in CS:GO je bekijkt een report en dan zeg je of de spelers schuldig is ja of nee.
Als er bijvoorbeeld 3 mensen zeggen dat hij is schuldig wordt het door gegeven aan een staff member.
En als beloning voor de spelers die de report hebben beoordeelt krijgen ze 1 punt en bij 10 punten krijgen ze bijvoorbeeld 1 cublet in de server.

Het is gewoon een idee dat in me om kwam geef gewoon je mening wat je er van vindt.

Reactions: Buuuddy

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Hello I have an idea!
Maybe you can add to the website that players can judge reports.
Because I read a lot of complaints from people who say that their report is not be viewed.
And if some people say it is a good report "the players is guilty", it will be evaluated by a staff member
It's just an idea just give your opinion what you think.

More information in the Dutch version...

Nederlandse versie:
Als je goed Nederlands kunt en ook Engels kan je dit misschien vertalen naar het Engels dit is meer uitleg over mijn idee...

Het is een beetje zoals in CS:GO je bekijkt een report en dan zeg je of de spelers schuldig is ja of nee.
Als er bijvoorbeeld 3 mensen zeggen dat hij is schuldig wordt het door gegeven aan een staff member.
En als beloning voor de spelers die de report hebben beoordeelt krijgen ze 1 punt en bij 10 punten krijgen ze bijvoorbeeld 1 cublet in de server.

Het is gewoon een idee dat in me om kwam geef gewoon je mening wat je er van vindt.
Never gonna happen.
Public reports there was before, and trust me, it was a chaos, That's the reason why the reports are privates now
That is one of the reasons. Second, we have MODS and HELPERS for a reason. Mods are supposed to check and comment on them not players. Any player can purposefully just not like the person and say not guilty so this cannot be trusted. Next, feel free to tag mods+ with unchecked reports by doing an @ before their name. Now you need to know about the staff size before you complain. There are only 23 and out of those 23 mods, only some of them check reports and others are not as active as others. I do not see any gratitude for mods for checking reports but see everyone COMPLAINING about it. With this system, staff would be spammed much much more just like in the past. If you want to know people that quickly check reports, I recommend tagging @JesperGeakko @zRinne @Orangeric88 @CyanYellow @Camezonda @HackersDontWin as they tend to check reports fairly quickly.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Nederlandse versie:

Translation ( i am also bad at English but i will give it a try)

i have a idea to add on the site. It is like CS:GO. You can watch the player reports and you can vote if the player who got reported is guilty or did somethig wrong. if more then 3peops voted yes the player will get a punishment and the players who reported him gets 1points if the player gets 10points he will recieve a cubelet.
It is just a idea

TheSpaceChiller

Dec 9, 2015
Belgium!
Public reports there was before, and trust me, it was a chaos, That's the reason why the reports are privates now
Never gonna happen.

That is one of the reasons. Second, we have MODS and HELPERS for a reason. Mods are supposed to check and comment on them not players. Any player can purposefully just not like the person and say not guilty so this cannot be trusted. Next, feel free to tag mods+ with unchecked reports by doing an @ before their name. Now you need to know about the staff size before you complain. There are only 23 and out of those 23 mods, only some of them check reports and others are not as active as others. I do not see any gratitude for mods for checking reports but see everyone COMPLAINING about it. With this system, staff would be spammed much much more just like in the past. If you want to know people that quickly check reports, I recommend tagging @JesperGeakko @zRinne @Orangeric88 @CyanYellow @Camezonda @HackersDontWin as they tend to check reports fairly quickly.

Okay thanks for your opinion!

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Translation ( i am also bad at English but i will give it a try)

i have a idea to add on the site. It is like CS:GO. You can watch the player reports and you can vote if the player who got reported is guilty or did somethig wrong. if more then 3peops voted yes the player will get a punishment and the players who reported him gets 1points if the player gets 10points he will recieve a cubelet.
It is just a idea
He already translated it....
Okay thanks for your opinion!
If you also follow guidlines, it helps reports get checked easier too.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I actually agree.

Report should've never been made private, here's why:
- I used to send bad reports to helpers so they could get rid of them right away
- You can check if someone was already reported
- People could look to other reports for examples
- Members could tell others how to fix reports rather than staff

- TL;DR Making reports private slowed down the process. Also, how hard is it just to ignore the comments?

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I actually agree.

Report should've never been made private, here's why:
- I used to send bad reports to helpers so they could get rid of them right away
- You can check if someone was already reported
- People could look to other reports for examples
- Members could tell others how to fix reports rather than staff

- TL;DR Making reports private slowed down the process. Also, how hard is it just to ignore the comments?
Bump!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom