Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Heeeeey DaveyDa here.

So i was playing MC and i saw my friend was online, but he wouldn't answer to my messages. So i was thinking about the idea that you could join friends when there is a space left and if the game is running already that you can go and spectate them. And if they are in a specefic lobby you can go towards that lobby by clicking "follow friend" or something.

So what do you guys think about this?

Greetings Davey :D

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
1 Word: Ghosting. Done

Holy damn didn't think about that yeah. Maybe a report option for ghosting? And yeah yeah you can use skype etc. but then the joining option isn't needed because then you go together in one game anyway but i mean more with ppl that don't have skype

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Heeeeey DaveyDa here.

So i was playing MC and i saw my friend was online, but he wouldn't answer to my messages. So i was thinking about the idea that you could join friends when there is a space left and if the game is running already that you can go and spectate them. And if they are in a specefic lobby you can go towards that lobby by clicking "follow friend" or something.

So what do you guys think about this?

Greetings Davey :D
This would also just be creepy if someone just follows you around and stalks you :P
Another thing. I have a couple trolls as friends that will team kill me and they would just follow me around with that to troll me.

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
This would also just be creepy if someone just follows you around and stalks you :p
Another thing. I have a couple trolls as friends that will team kill me and they would just follow me around with that to troll me.

Maybe add a "Follow on/off" option? It really isn't all worked out about how it was gonna be ingame etc. but it was just an idea that came up on me.

L

Lepzi

This would be cool to have because maybe if you were playing a game and you got disconnected when you rejoin the server you should be able to rejoin as a spectator.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom