Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nicolas2007j6

Member
Feb 14, 2020
2
0
2
26
[QUOTE = "IceScreams, post: 1091992, membro: 237135"]
  • Sugerindo novas idéias de conteúdo e melhorias para nossos jogos.
[/CITAR]
 

Nicolas2007j6

Member
Feb 14, 2020
2
0
2
26
[QUOTE = "IceScreams, post: 1091992, membro: 237135"]
  • Isso nos ajuda a ver se você mostra um amplo entendimento das nossas regras por meio dos relatórios que você faz.
[/CITAR]
 

abani

Member
Feb 15, 2020
1
0
2
20
اا ابي ادخل السيرفر لاول مرة ويقولي انت مبند
شايل باند
 

its_Marto03

Well-Known Member
Nov 13, 2017
519
828
124
Dog's Land
Great work on all this - looking forward to welcoming new team members :)
My dream has always been to be able to belong to the CubeCraft staff team, to help and make it a better place than it already is. I hope I met the requirements and apply.

I hope they catch me!

Greetings :)

this is the worst time to have a broken mic
Of course xd

Good luck <3

Good luck to all applicants! Hope to see some new team members soon! ;p
Thanks!!
Greetings!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 481668

Guest
I didn't respond on this thread, I feel really shamed right now.. This brand new Helper system is great, I think this is what players want. I really love the idea of the stages you can always check in what stage you are. If you got denied, you will get a message with improvements so you can improve yourself. Good luck to all the applicants! <3
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

That was a really great Q&A Live, CubeCraft.
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on yurisatori0312's profile.
bonjour yuri, j'aime beaucoup ta nouvelle photo de profil
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow cyber:D
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
hi cyber
That new game update turns out to be Ranked Duels. Basically, Duels with SBMM enabled with visible ELO (or whatever they use)
1790954327775.png
Top Bottom