Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Jitter clicking is allowed in any situation I believe. As long as you aren't butterfly clicking then you won't get banned.
The difference is that you get many more clicks by butterfly clicking which causes the anti-cheat to go off and may ban you. Hope this clears up you doubt! ;)
Lock as the question seems to be answered @TheBrownster904

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamerfull
Jitter clicking is allowed in any situation I believe. As long as you aren't butterfly clicking then you won't get banned.
The difference is that you get many more clicks by butterfly clicking which causes the anti-cheat to go off and may ban you. Hope this clears up you doubt! ;)
Lock @TheBrownster904 ?
I know jitter clicking is allowed but the anti cheat still bans people for it because it thinks you're jitter clicking. I asked if the anti cheat can also see your right click cps

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I asked if the anti cheat can also see your right click cps
It probably won't as the right clicks don't really show if you are hacking or not. The anti-cheat will most likely not ban you for jitter-clicking, especialmy not on the right click. ;)

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I would not do it just to be on the safe side. It does not matter what side of the mouse you are clicking on, Sentinel will just look at the cps.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Jitter clicking your right mouse button is allowed as well. Just make sure you don't butterfly click.

Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom