Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

QuavaJuice

Dec 4, 2016
The Jingle Bells map will be a 4 player team map, with all the islands starting off with being Jungle bells, But at middle the Jingle Bells will become much larger than the ones that you spawned on.

-Blocks that will be used: Gold and Dark Blue Wool.

-How many blocks from between islands: 39 blocks between other peoples islands, but 52 blocks between peoples islands and middle.

-Whats the shape of the islands: well the islands are going to be bell shaped and the middle will be a bell shape but bigger.

-How many islands are there: there will be 10 islands.

-How many chest woll be on the islands and in the middle: well its eggwars so yeah.....

-How many blocks long/down/up/aside on the islands and in the middle: well fore middle it will be 67 blocks long,
and 92 blocks down and 30 blocks up and, and aside assume meaning, how thick *Facepalm cus i have no idea what you mean bye aside* so its gonna be 39 blocks aside for middle, Now for the small islands they are going to be 21 blocks long 30 blocks down and 17 blocks up and 29 blocks aside.

- There will only be jingle bells for the fact that the map will be called jingle bells and not jingle bells and raindeer or something so, there will only be jingle bells

-QuavaJuice

Last edited:

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Hmm, I love your enthusiasm! You just joined the forums and already giving suggestions! Love it. I lie the idea but making a map is more than that.
Questions
Can you tell us what blocks will be used?
2. How many blocks from between islands?
3. What's the shape of the islands? and middle?
4. How many islands will be there?
5. How will many chests be on the islands and in the middle?
6. How many blocks long/down/up/aside on the islands and in the middle?
7. Will there only be jingle bells or anything else?

Personal Suggestions
Could you tell ME if there will be any secret chests?

Comments
Keep the enthusiasm up! I'm lovin' it!

QuavaJuice

Dec 4, 2016
Hmm, I love your enthusiasm! You just joined the forums and already giving suggestions! Love it. I lie the idea but making a map is more than that.
Questions
Can you tell us what blocks will be used?
2. How many blocks from between islands?
3. What's the shape of the islands? and middle?
4. How many islands will be there?
5. How will many chests be on the islands and in the middle?
6. How many blocks long/down/up/aside on the islands and in the middle?
7. Will there only be jingle bells or anything else?

Personal Suggestions
Could you tell ME if there will be any secret chests?

Comments
Keep the enthusiasm up! I'm lovin' it!
Thx :D

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Thank you now I changed it so it makes more sense and stuff

Oh sorry about this. I forgot to ask if there will be any extra features. Such as in Pacman (Team SkyWars) there's a bone where in op has Fire Aspect 1 and Knockback 1, in normal it has Fire Aspect 1 and in hardcore I'm not sure...

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
Will this be eggwars or skywars, and are you just suggesting this map or are you building it yourself?

QuavaJuice

Dec 4, 2016
Will this be eggwars or skywars, and are you just suggesting this map or are you building it yourself?
Well it's just suggestion, but I just wanted to be specific on how big the map will be and what blocks its going to use so yeah,

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The Jingle Bells map will be a 4 player team map, with all the islands starting off with being Jungle bells, But at middle the Jingle Bells will become much larger than the ones that you spawned on.

-Blocks that will be used: Gold and Dark Blue Wool.

-How many blocks from between islands: 39 blocks between other peoples islands, but 52 blocks between peoples islands and middle.

-Whats the shape of the islands: well the islands are going to be bell shaped and the middle will be a bell shape but bigger.

-How many islands are there: there will be 10 islands.

-How many chest woll be on the islands and in the middle: well its eggwars so yeah.....

-How many blocks long/down/up/aside on the islands and in the middle: well fore middle it will be 67 blocks long,
and 92 blocks down and 30 blocks up and, and aside assume meaning, how thick *Facepalm cus i have no idea what you mean bye aside* so its gonna be 39 blocks aside for middle, Now for the small islands they are going to be 21 blocks long 30 blocks down and 17 blocks up and 29 blocks aside.

- There will only be jingle bells for the fact that the map will be called jingle bells and not jingle bells and raindeer or something so, there will only be jingle bells

-QuavaJuice
This Is The Wrong Section This Section Is For Already Built Personal Minecraft Creations This Should Be A Suggestion
move @CyanYellow

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom