Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Lime, I don't want to live forever.

Black - You have a sudden death in a year.

Red - You have a torturous death in fifty years.

Tatty

Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2014
south west england
black, I will be less painful

Baby Pink - your trapped in a dream and can't wake up for 3 weeks

Dark Red - You loose your voice for 10 weeks

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
You must include a good and a bad side effect.
Did everyone forget that rule?
Anyways, light pink.

Raspberry - You have a normal life in an apartment, with mom and dad, you go to a nice school, and you have good friends, but a murderererararar kills you five years later. Everyone will remember you when you died.
Apple - You are an orphan alone on the street. But one day you met the person who ate the Raspberry jellybean. You two became best friends since, and you started being happy again. Five years later, you tried to save that person from getting killed, but you died and your body was never found. Nobody will remember you...

(I bet everyone will say Raspberry...)

Reactions: CameronMan1

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Apple. #Rebel

Magenta: you are very popular on YouTube and get lots of money, fans, and repect. But in 3 years, you will tell your friends and fans you have cancer, and a week later, you'll die.

Evergreen: you are very not popular, no money, no job, and are living with parents. You have only a laptop and no money to buy any software except for minecraft. You live a dreary live but have lots of friends to support you, and you go to school every day except for holidays and breaks.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Apple. #Rebel

Magenta: you are very popular on YouTube and get lots of money, fans, and repect. But in 3 years, you will tell your friends and fans you have cancer, and a week later, you'll die.

Evergreen: you are very not popular, no money, no job, and are living with parents. You have only a laptop and no money to buy any software except for minecraft. You live a dreary live but have lots of friends to support you, and you go to school every day except for holidays and breaks.
Evergreen, YouTube ftw =3

Chocolate covered Jelly bean - You live on Chocolate.

Sugar coated - You live on sweets =3

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
Aye stop, and get on-topic.
O-o-o-o-kay...

SUGAR. CHOCOLATE HAS SUGAR. I WIN.

Rainbow - You are a monster. You eat people. People are yummy. You get killed, but not before eating your killers in the process.
Cheese - You have a happy life. Your family then dies in a car crash. You're all alone. Nobody will remember you when you die.

Tatty

Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2014
south west england
Rainbow. cuz every1 loves rainbows o3o

Purple - You are a dancer. You broke your leg in dance
practice and the doctors say u cant dance any longer. You loose your friends and your family kicks you out the house.
Teal - Your Rich. You live in a mansion. You waste your money on decoration and clothes, you loose your job and soon you will die of starvation.

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
Purple. I'll get my leg fixed and quit dancing and I'll live on my own as an author.

Pumpkin - You have a heart condition. You make a friend. You fix your health problems. You die.
Watermelon - You are awesome. You die.

CameronMan1

Jun 22, 2014
Not discovered
Purple. I'll get my leg fixed and quit dancing and I'll live on my own as an author.

Pumpkin - You have a heart condition. You make a friend. You fix your health problems. You die.
Watermelon - You are awesome. You die.
Watermelon, you basically die either way

Cherry - You have a good job, good life, good wife/husband who you would do anything for whenever, wherever and they would do the same for you but when you return home from work one day, they are dead
MINT! - You are loved by everyone, you're just a kid and popular through life. But it all turns around the day your best friend betrays you 30 years later making you the most worthless person ever.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Mint

Pineapple- You live a happy life up to the age of 12, where you fall into a depression, then, when you turn 16, you move out of your mothers house, still derpressed, but you find a friend which helps you get out of it and you live happily ever after in happiness. Until the next week, where you die.

Cherry- You live a happy life but die at 15.

Nat

Apr 20, 2014
Land of Enchantment
Mint

Pineapple- You live a happy life up to the age of 12, where you fall into a depression, then, when you turn 16, you move out of your mothers house, still derpressed, but you find a friend which helps you get out of it and you live happily ever after in happiness. Until the next week, where you die.

Cherry- You live a happy life but die at 15.
Cherry.

Black: You make $10,000 a month, with no restrictions on buying anything, but have five years left to live, and die by drowning.
Blue: you make $1, starting tomorrow, and after each day you earn double what you earned the day before. You have a restriction of never buying anything costing more than a thousand dollars at a time. You have seven years left to live and you die peacefully in your sleep.

CameronMan1

Jun 22, 2014
Not discovered
Black - Drowning is actually a painless death. xD

Cookies n Cream - You live for 100 years. You feel warm and cozy for the first half of your life but the second half you must sustain extremely cold weather below -100 degrees. Ps....you will not like the cold lol

Bacon - You live for one 100 years. You will be able to eat your favorite meal everyday for the first half of your life but the second half you must eat the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten each day.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Cookies n Cream because I'm Elsa cold is my middle name gawsh. Also 'cause vegetarian.

Pineapple- You live in a pineapple under the sea.

Apple- You're the worm at the bottom of the garden.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom