Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MinecraftPenguin21

Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2014
Wall Maria, Shiganshina District,
white, I don't like coke

Red: goto school for 20 hours a day doing gsce level exams every day
Pink: goto school 1 minute a day but every other hour/minute is spent being tortured
red - im too young for gcse and if they made me stay in school for 20hrs ill just move school.

yellow: you have to say lol every hour or you die
blue: you have to shout out your most embarrassing this ever every hour or you die

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
red - im too young for gcse and if they made me stay in school for 20hrs ill just move school.

yellow: you have to say lol every hour or you die
blue: you have to shout out your most embarrassing this ever every hour or you die
Yellow..

Blue: You live underwater (with a great computer and Internet connection) but have to go through the pain of drowning and coming back to life every day.

Yellow: You live in a pinapple under the sea, and have to put up with spongebob and Patrick every day (with no internet).

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Blue, the pain of drowning isn't as bad as having a bad internet connection ;3

Green-You have superman powers, but sometimes can not control it
Blue- You can be invisible, but also can not control your powers

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Blue- I'd rather not accidently strangle someone with Superman strength :3

Bright blue and dark red - You live a life of extreme emotions; euphoic happiness like becoming a millionaire overnight and having everybody you like to love you, or shattering sadness like having all your loved ones die without being able to say goodbye.

Dull grey - You live a boring, average life. Nothing completely soul-crushing, but nothing amazing either.

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
Bright blue and dark red. I prefer excitement.

Pink and Purple - You live a happy life, but you must relive the same month again and again to try to kill a giant monster that kills your bestie every single time.
Blue and Red - You live an average life with lots of happy times, but due to too many sad times you constantly relive your bestie trying to prevent you from ending it all...

CameronMan1

Jun 22, 2014
Not discovered
Bright blue and dark red. I prefer excitement.

Pink and Purple - You live a happy life, but you must relive the same month again and again to try to kill a giant monster that kills your bestie every single time.
Blue and Red - You live an average life with lots of happy times, but due to too many sad times you constantly relive your bestie trying to prevent you from ending it all...
Blue and Red, Tough one

Grape - You gain all knowledge from any book by just touching it for the rest of your life
Berry - You remember everything you ever do for the rest of your life but don't have the power of the Grape Jelleh bean

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Grape, some things I do I would rather forget..

Purple: You get all devices taken off you for two months.

Blue: You break both your legs.

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
Yellow.

Yellow - You have a happy life, but then your parents die in a car crash. You were with them. You managed to live; but now you fear everything. A minute after you feel true happiness (not fake happiness), you will die. But you will die happy but in fear. :3
Orange and Silver - You life a happy life, but one day your mother who you care so much about dies and it turns out your bestie was abused by her family; but then they died of a heart attack. You two are now orphans who struggle to live. But one day you and your bestie feel happiness again; but that very day was the day you and your bestie died.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Yellow.

Yellow - You have a happy life, but then your parents die in a car crash. You were with them. You managed to live; but now you fear everything. A minute after you feel true happiness (not fake happiness), you will die. But you will die happy but in fear. :3
Orange and Silver - You life a happy life, but one day your mother who you care so much about dies and it turns out your bestie was abused by her family; but then they died of a heart attack. You two are now orphans who struggle to live. But one day you and your bestie feel happiness again; but that very day was the day you and your bestie died.
Orange and Silver, because I have somebody to go through it all with and to help me and support me, instead of being alone and paranoid.

Black- You get tortured for a day.

Red- 3 years of constant sadness.

<><>Avayx<><>

Jul 18, 2014
United States
Orange and Silver, because I have somebody to go through it all with and to help me and support me, instead of being alone and paranoid.

Black- You get tortured for a day.

Red- 3 years of constant sadness.

Black :3

Green- You break your computer

Pink- You eat nothing but BLACK LICORICE for an entire week. :3

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
Pink

Cyan- you drink pool water for the rest of your life

Green- go a week without food. (btw its impossible for dri to do that) xD

Reactions: Younisco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Green, ew the chlorine..

Green - You must eat Weetabix for breakfast everyday.

Blue - you must eat Pop Tarts for breakfast everyday c:

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
Blue. Dunno what Weetabix is. BTW, isn't there a rule saying that each jellybean must have both a positive AND negative outcome? It seems to be one or the other now...

Gray and Blue - You're poor, but you have the best boyfriend ever.
Gray and Green - You're rich, but your boyfriend doesn't have much free time.

wriggo12345

Dec 22, 2013
Blue. Dunno what Weetabix is. BTW, isn't there a rule saying that each jellybean must have both a positive AND negative outcome? It seems to be one or the other now...

Gray and Blue - You're poor, but you have the best boyfriend ever.
Gray and Green - You're rich, but your boyfriend doesn't have much free time.
what if im not gay?

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
what if im not gay?
I thought of that question with non-gays in mind... :P Sorreh.

Don't get technical. Also, tell that to @kadeplays :3

I would choose grey and green, no one likes me anyway. :/

Magenta. - You are a billionaire, but you have 5 years to live.

Cyan - You are poor but you can live for how long you want.
Cyan. I'll invent something amazing and become rich from it.

Lime - You have a happy life and you're loved by all, but you only have a few years left to live.\
Green Apple - You start out with almost everyone hating you, but only half of le people do start liking you and you live forever.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom