Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tqxzy

Apr 6, 2021
Well yes, but actually no
I mean, they made a statement saying it would shut down if they didn't reach 1k players at all times at the end of the year. Yet they haven't made any anouncements or anything.

tqxzy

Apr 6, 2021
1k players at peak, daily*
and it has reached that on average so far
Oh okey thanks, they wrote it needs to grow beyond 1000 players and that it can't sustein itself with 1000 players. But if it just needs to peak at a 1000 I understand why they ain't closing it.

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Oh okey thanks, they wrote it needs to grow beyond 1000 players and that it can't sustein itself with 1000 players. But if it just needs to peak at a 1000 I understand why they ain't closing it.
they made a big announcement didn't you not see it?

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
We've got a huge update in the works for both Java and Bedrock. After we release it, we're hoping to reach over 1000 at peak times daily. If we can sustain this, we'll continue to grow the Java network and we can open discussions to bringing back some games and game modes. If we can't sustain that then we'll have to look at shutting down the Java network, HOWEVER we're not planning for failure, we are very focused on making the Java network an amazing experience.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈