• Java

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
There's people like me who despise Java for not supporting consoles and phones or having horrible bridging, and people who will get your Twitter account hacked if you even own Bedrock Edition.
the worlds smallest violin is playing juuuuuust for you
also how is that even relevant to what I said, getting Twitter hacked for even owning bedrock sounds like BS and you are hating on Java, everyone hates on everything, its how the world works, dont be hypocritical about it

• Haha
Reactions: Silco and Snowy54

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
the worlds smallest violin is playing juuuuuust for you
also how is that even relevant to what I said, getting Twitter hacked for even owning bedrock sounds like BS and you are hating on Java, everyone hates on everything, its how the world works, dont be hypocritical about it
did i ask
also twitter users will go to extreme lengths when they cancel someone

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Java, but I only play Bedrock. Java has a much more active player base and community. Bedrock is also fairly active, but there is always a gap when it comes to Java players versus Bedrock players. Server-wise, Java as well. I like the idea of Cubelets, plus, you can vote. Also, there at more rank options for Java. I feel as the Java network has been more worked on than Bedrock. Though, Bedrock is still a great platform and community.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
Hey! I was curious about what you do like the most, Bedrock or Java. Let also know why :)
Java by far.

When it comes to bridging, there is no skill to moonwalking at Bedrock, it just comes out automatically.
In Java it is much more complex and very few people know how to do it.

As for the pvp of 1.7.10 - 1.8, the record of hits and the gameplay is way better than bedrock.

As for bedrock, there are completely surreal animations that do not fit at all in a game like minecraft.

In short, people should play what they like, but giving my opinion, if you have the option to play in java, it is not worth playing in Bedrock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom