Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Frontlane

🦦
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
What's up, everybody!

Today I wanted to share with you my method to vote faster for the server and get your rewards! This is meant for Java players.

Vote faster? What? Why?

I recently checked some profiles of other online members and saw this a lot: "Viewing page Vote for Java". In-game, when you click the voting rewards, that link is sent to you in chat, so it's no surprise and absolutely normal that most players vote following this link and open all voting links from there. This is why I am here today with a quick tip on how to do this a bit faster, let's say a small life hack, using the Bookmark Folders feature in your browser. There's probably some of you who already use this method or a similar one, but I'm here to show all of those that don't! If you know another way or an even faster one, let me know below!

How do I do it? (video)

I've challenged my inner editor/tutorial maker and made this simple video on how to set it up in your browser. (works in Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft Edge, I didn't check other browsers tho)

Step-by-step guide

You can enlarge the screenshots by clicking on them.

1. Click this link and open all voting pages in new tabs.
1638271194780.png
2. When you have all pages open, right-click in the bookmarks bar and select "Add folder...".
1638269854406.png
3. Give the folder any name you want and click "Save".
1638269969263.png
4. Now add every single voting page as a bookmark in the folder you just created by clicking the star icon on the right side of the URL field, and clicking "Add bookmark".
1638270091637.png
5. Make sure you select the folder you created in the field "Folder" and click "Done".
1638270164820.png
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for all 6 voting links, add them all to the same folder.

7. All done! You now don't need to go to the rewards chest in-game anymore to vote, nor do you need to look up the links here on the forums.

You can now open all voting links at once by holding your Ctrl-key and left-clicking on the folder, and voting will now take you a little less long.

All set!

That's it! Hopefully, you've learned something new today. Happy voting!
If you have any questions, please let me know below! 👇

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 347571

Thanks Frontlane this changed my life, i started working out and since today i help old people to.cross the road! I could say that i have become a better person thanks to you!

• Haha
Reactions: Fesa

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hay! I always vote for myself (3x), a friend (1x) and another friend (1x). I vote on my mobile and this takes me 25 seconds in total, since I don't have to do the robot verification anymore. However, this thread is very useful for others, so thankss! Keep up the good work mate!

• Love
Reactions: Frontlane
Top Bottom