Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
On Bedrock it is Christmas Special Game, but I’m want play in this game every day :(
Among slimes is too complicated for Bedrock player base because most of the players are little kids, it would me complicated for kids to understand these types of games...

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
Among slimes is too complicated for Bedrock player base because most of the players are little kids, it would me complicated for kids to understand these types of games...
Ugh, I thought it was about another game where 1 hunter catches 11 players and catches players catches others (I was told that in Java it's Among Slimes lol), sorry

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
Kinda go back and forth when it comes to Tower Defence and Among Slimes, I'd love to be able to play them on Bedrock but I'm not sure there'd be enough of the player base that would understand the games
Im scared that there isnt :/

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Please make the games from java and bedrock the same if its possible
Gamemodes liek Tower Defesne have been done before on Mineplax many years ago, "Santa Survival" or whatever it was called, where you would place towaers to defend your base. It ran pretty smoothly for a early gamemode, but the maps back then were very small and lasted around 10minutes. And it was round based, not a pvp more(meaning it was an AI vs Player, not Players vs players)

Stuff liek Among Slimes I do see being very complicated though, but not impossible. But I don't know the guidelines cube has to follow for chats and preset chat messages

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Dutch_Frietjes's profile.
Jerry??
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom