Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
2,780
6,934
459
22
Texas, US
Have they visited us though? Probably not. :C
Well, lets think.

They were probably scared off when they saw Trump's hair, and Kim Jong Uhn's hair.
To add to that, Trump is orange.
Also because humans are weird. What can I say. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't think they will come any time soon. :(
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom