Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Nice to meet ya! Question! if you were to be in one movie or musical what would it be?

XX
Rubbii
Back when I did theatre, I played Alfred P. Doolittle in My Fair Lady, which was one of my favorite roles I've ever played. If I had my choice though, I'd love to play Dr. Frederick Frankenstein in Young Frankenstein, Sherlock Holmes in pretty much any adaptation, or some tough-as-nails Klingon in Star Trek.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
But the real question is.... do you like tacos?
tenor.gif

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
Outside of Cubecraft, my interests include writing, cinema, theatre, astronomy, and video games.
but anything in space is interesting to me (even you!)
Earth is in space, and we humans live on Earth. We are creatures of space, therefore, we are all interesting.. Right?
Other than that, nice to get to know the great things you've done in the past! I'd say glorious things instead of great, though..

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Schitso

Jun 9, 2017
Hello, all! My name is Tacosbefriends, and I am the staff manager here at Cubecraft Games. I oversee a lot of different things, from helper applications to staff testing to staff report quality. I've been around since late 2013 as a member of the community and was welcomed into the staff team in October of 2014. Since then, Cubecraft has grown a whole lot and really evolved into something quite unexpected!

Outside of Cubecraft, my interests include writing, cinema, theatre, astronomy, and video games.

I like to write stage, screen, and teleplays. I've written several spec scripts for shows like Adventure Time, Rick and Morty, and The Big Bang Theory, and I've applied to tons of writer's programs like Nickelodeon, Warner Bros, ABC, and FX. I enjoy writing comedy the most, as it's always something I've had a knack for.

Throughout high school and college, I participated in school theatre. From acting to singing to prop design to stage crew, I did it all! In college, I entered twice into a short stage play festival, worked prop shop for college shows, and even dressed up like a fabulous mad scientist for a showing of the Rocky Horror Show.

I'm a big fan of movies, both good and bad. I enjoy watching good ones to learn clever dialogue tricks and proper pacing, and bad ones so I can avoid the same mistakes in my own writing. When I was young, I was a fan of watching Mystery Science Theatre 3000, which is probably where I got my taste for horrible, cheesy sci-fi movies. Some of my favorite movies are Life A Clockwork Orange, Pulp Fiction, Jaws, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, any Indiana Jones film that isn't Crystal Skull, and anything Monty Python.

I've always really liked astronomy. I grew up in a very small rural town with few lights at night, so the sky was always full of stars and constellations. I took as many astronomy courses in college as I could, and I even got to operate the local observatory's telescope to take CCD images of Orion's Nebula and a MallinCam video of one of Jupiter's many moons transiting across its surface. I'm mostly interested in stellar astronomy, which focuses on stars, but anything in space is interesting to me (even you!)

As you probably guessed, I like playing video games. I mostly game on PC nowadays, but in my youth, I spent countless hours on my trusty Gameboy. When I was 10, I punched someone in the face because they refused to tell me how to catch Mew in Pokemon Blue. (Can you blame me?) I even won a writing contest in my college's video game club with my pitch for a game called Squime, starring a squid who is also a mime. I enjoy streaming Cubecraft and steam games on my Twitch channel, where I make a fool of myself for the entertainment of others.

I'm on the forums quite often and the server every day. Usually, Discord is the best way to contact me, since I always keep it open. If you have a question or just want to chat, message me!

-TBF
Omg, hi!!!!

Tim Brockway

Hello, all! My name is Tacosbefriends, and I am the staff manager here at Cubecraft Games. I oversee a lot of different things, from helper applications to staff testing to staff report quality. I've been around since late 2013 as a member of the community and was welcomed into the staff team in October of 2014. Since then, Cubecraft has grown a whole lot and really evolved into something quite unexpected!

I like to write stage, screen, and teleplays. I've written several spec scripts for shows like Adventure Time, Rick and Morty, and The Big Bang Theory, and I've applied to tons of writer's programs like Nickelodeon, Warner Bros, ABC, and FX. I enjoy writing comedy the most, as it's always something I've had a knack for.

Throughout high school and college, I participated in school theatre. From acting to singing to prop design to stage crew, I did it all! In college, I entered twice into a short stage play festival, worked prop shop for college shows, and even dressed up like a fabulous mad scientist for a showing of the Rocky Horror Show.

I'm a big fan of movies, both good and bad. I enjoy watching good ones to learn clever dialogue tricks and proper pacing, and bad ones so I can avoid the same mistakes in my own writing. When I was young, I was a fan of watching Mystery Science Theatre 3000, which is probably where I got my taste for horrible, cheesy sci-fi movies. Some of my favorite movies are Life A Clockwork Orange, Pulp Fiction, Jaws, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, any Indiana Jones film that isn't Crystal Skull, and anything Monty Python.

I've always really liked astronomy. I grew up in a very small rural town with few lights at night, so the sky was always full of stars and constellations. I took as many astronomy courses in college as I could, and I even got to operate the local observatory's telescope to take CCD images of Orion's Nebula and a MallinCam video of one of Jupiter's many moons transiting across its surface. I'm mostly interested in stellar astronomy, which focuses on stars, but anything in space is interesting to me (even you!)

As you probably guessed, I like playing video games. I mostly game on PC nowadays, but in my youth, I spent countless hours on my trusty Gameboy. When I was 10, I punched someone in the face because they refused to tell me how to catch Mew in Pokemon Blue. (Can you blame me?) I even won a writing contest in my college's video game club with my pitch for a game called Squime, starring a squid who is also a mime. I enjoy streaming Cubecraft and steam games on my Twitch channel, where I make a fool of myself for the entertainment of others.

I'm on the forums quite often and the server every day. Usually, Discord is the best way to contact me, since I always keep it open. If you have a question or just want to chat, message me!

-TBF
You sound like a nice person, but I really liked the part where you punched the kid for not telling you how to catch mew, I know how that feels.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

-TBF

NOW I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE THAN I DO FOR YOU LOVING CATZ!!!

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017

-TBF
HAHAH, Bad Taco you punched someone! xD, and thanks for making me happy! ^-^

Members Online

Latest profile posts

yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳