Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
why should gapples cost 6 gold when a steak costs 5 iron and heals more?

also, items for eggs is a bad idea. it's really easy to rush a few eggs at the beginning of the game, meaning that if the items were op it would be an insta win if you rush an egg and get back. if they arent op, its not worth it. if it costs multiple eggs, its too risky.
I hate the idea of being able too sell eggs for items, but if it was a thing, id win every game.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So let's see what to type. I think I've finally found a possible solution for normal mode.

So this is how it works for all of you that don't know.
1. team rushes mid with nothing or minimal gear
2. team uses gold on gapples and diamonds on diamond sword
3. team returns to mid and gets a power or punch bow.
4. team keeps everyone else out of mid with bows
5. Team mega-gears against other teams who can't get more than chain
5.5. spawnkill
6. win

Once step 4 is reached, it's game over in any non-hardcore gamemode.

There are two types of mid campers. One type skips over step 4 and just tries to horde diamonds. I'll call these people "Collect" method mid campers. Kill rate for these people:
Hardcore / Normal Half: 83%
Other Normal: 50%
OP: 30%

And then there's the much worse "Block" method mid campers who try to keep you out of mid. Kill rate for these people:
Hardcore / Normal Half: 50%
Other Normal: 7%
OP: ZERO PERCENT

If you're still not convinced, too bad. I'm continuing anyway. Op is a loss, but we can fix this in normal. Let's do these threw things:

1. Gapple price increase
This is something that's been in heavy demand - simple make it 6 or 8 gold. Makes pre-step 4 a better opportunity to kill people (when mid camping I sometimes survive on gapples)

2. Egg embryo
Find one of the threads about it - you'd get the egg for breaking the egg and can take it back to shop for some items.

3. Ender Chesr Thrower
So this is a last ditch resort if none of the egg embryo items can help. You must be at mid to use the item. Throw down the chest and it'll throw 25% of resources back to your base.

k bye
Eh, thats not punishable. Thats just a strat and building up like 10 blocks or more would be camping

Reactions: SavFun
L

Lightning McQueen

Eh, thats not punishable. Thats just a strat and building up like 10 blocks or more would be camping
Building above 10 blocks should not be punishable and neither should skybasing they should both be allowed

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
So let's see what to type. I think I've finally found a possible solution for normal mode.

So this is how it works for all of you that don't know.
1. team rushes mid with nothing or minimal gear
2. team uses gold on gapples and diamonds on diamond sword
3. team returns to mid and gets a power or punch bow.
4. team keeps everyone else out of mid with bows
5. Team mega-gears against other teams who can't get more than chain
5.5. spawnkill
6. win

Once step 4 is reached, it's game over in any non-hardcore gamemode.

There are two types of mid campers. One type skips over step 4 and just tries to horde diamonds. I'll call these people "Collect" method mid campers. Kill rate for these people:
Hardcore / Normal Half: 83%
Other Normal: 50%
OP: 30%

And then there's the much worse "Block" method mid campers who try to keep you out of mid. Kill rate for these people:
Hardcore / Normal Half: 50%
Other Normal: 7%
OP: ZERO PERCENT

If you're still not convinced, too bad. I'm continuing anyway. Op is a loss, but we can fix this in normal. Let's do these threw things:

1. Gapple price increase
This is something that's been in heavy demand - simple make it 6 or 8 gold. Makes pre-step 4 a better opportunity to kill people (when mid camping I sometimes survive on gapples)

2. Egg embryo
Find one of the threads about it - you'd get the egg for breaking the egg and can take it back to shop for some items.

3. Ender Chesr Thrower
So this is a last ditch resort if none of the egg embryo items can help. You must be at mid to use the item. Throw down the chest and it'll throw 25% of resources back to your base.

k bye

no, I like the way how it is

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Mid campers are garbage pvpers anyway. If its OP mode just buy 6 sets of leather and they're toast. Getting punch bows is 25 diamonds now, so if you really can't get to mid quick enough before opponents get 25 dias for a bow, you really should uninstall minecraft or something because that's pretty bad. That video of the recent eggwars update where you midcamped was full of spamclickers anyway, and the people who you mentioned "were good at pvp" didn't buy extra sets or anything, so they were total noobs too.
If you don't like gapple prices and want them to be higher, there is a game called Speed Eggwars where they're 5 gold in OP or 10 gold in normal

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
If its OP mode just buy 6 sets of leather and they're toast. Getting punch bows is 25 diamonds now, so if you really can't get to mid quick enough before opponents get 25 dias for a bow, you really should uninstall minecraft or something because that's pretty bad. That video of the recent eggwars update where you midcamped was full of spamclickers anyway, and the people who you mentioned "were good at pvp" didn't buy extra sets or anything, so they were total noobs too.
I think I've finally found a possible solution for normal mode.

Plus almost every mid camper I've fought is good, hence my awful kill rate
theres rarely camping
Doesn't matter. If someone gets mid camped their first game, do you think they'd want to come back?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom