Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A pigeon

Mob B details is now released!!! :D
omg dude at least give me the link i predict its a stingray

EDIT : Okay , nonsense we have vexes they are flying mobs in the overworld.

Its a flying stingray. It is attracted to players that havwnt slept in many days. This mob gets MY vote. Pls vote for it too

Btw Mob D is basically blaze on sterioids. (Prediction)

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Wait is this SERIOUS !!!??!
Is Mojang going to change the combat a-GAIN in 1.14 ?!?!
( not that I don’t like the 1.8 combat <— I actually enjoyed it more then the 1.9 combat, but now I got used to 1.9 combat and I’m better then decent, to not say ‘good’ in 1.9 PvP )

Reactions: Pluginsel

Pluginsel

Mar 31, 2017
Wait is this SERIOUS !!!??!
Is Mojang going to change the combat a-GAIN in 1.14 ?!?!
( not that I don’t like the 1.8 combat <— I actually enjoyed it more then the 1.9 combat, but now I got used to 1.9 combat and I’m better then decent, to not say ‘good’ in 1.9 PvP )
Is will not change the combat for %100, is will change with many tweaks. 1.14 is will not the official combat update. Only 5-6 tweaks for new combat system.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
What About 1.8 ;'(
Well, 1.8 may be removed sadly. Idk what Jeb is doing. If he removed 1.8, minecraft may just die. I'm surprised he doesn't see that 1.8 has more players. Sure 1.8 does have more hackers, but 1.8 still has more players. People say to move on and adapt to the new combat system, but I think most people would rather quit then move on. Idk if this is true, but isn't cube craft the most popular 1.9 server? If so, compare the most biggest 1.8 server to cube. Imagine all those players quitting if Jeb removed 1.8. If not, still compare the biggest 1.9 server to 1.8 server. It would be a big shame to remove 1.8

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Since all these updates are coming out, I'm assuming that Jeb might remove 1.8 because it's too old
You can still play Minecraft 1.0 and even the old alpha/beta versions so I'd be surprised if they removed 1.8 from the launcher. I still think nobody should play 1.8 now because it is outdated and contains bugs that are fixed in later versions.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Well, 1.8 may be removed sadly. Idk what Jeb is doing. If he removed 1.8, minecraft may just die. I'm surprised he doesn't see that 1.8 has more players. Sure 1.8 does have more hackers, but 1.8 still has more players. People say to move on and adapt to the new combat system, but I think most people would rather quit then move on. Idk if this is true, but isn't cube craft the most popular 1.9 server? If so, compare the most biggest 1.8 server to cube. Imagine all those players quitting if Jeb removed 1.8. If not, still compare the biggest 1.9 server to 1.8 server. It would be a big shame to remove 1.8
67+% are on versions past 1.8

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Not really relevant to this because the 1.8 server is already separate, but it should be removed because 1.8 is old.
If 1.14 changes pvp a lot I'll be the first to complain about it but I won't keep playing 1.13 forever.

View attachment 139851
Just bc something's old doesn't make it bad. Also removing the 1.8 network is a rly good way to decrease the server's player count by a decent amount.

jfneafena

Jul 17, 2017
just just just hold tf up "the server version is will upgrade" what in the world does tht mean I’m sorry kid but ur grammar is just absolute garbage... next “populer” bro like even auto correct fixes tht for u how in the world did u get tht wrong... next “probabily” wot in the world did u just say srry I think u should stick to ur old language because this is just absolutely horrendous...

Reactions: Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Since all these updates are coming out, I'm assuming that Jeb might remove 1.8 because it's too old
He won't. How is 1.8 too old? Its still the fifth most recent major release of the game, and ~35% of the current players might quit if it was removed bc they only play for the PvP but will never play 1.9+, even with 1.8 combat. Another point to prove 1.8 won't be removed from the launcher is you can still play pre-classic versions of the game which are over 8 years old and never released to the public, but added to the launcher a few years ago with some classic and an infdev versions for players that want nostalgia.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
just just just hold tf up "the server version is will upgrade" what in the world does tht mean I’m sorry kid but ur grammar is just absolute garbage... next “populer” bro like even auto correct fixes tht for u how in the world did u get tht wrong... next “probabily” wot in the world did u just say srry I think u should stick to ur old language because this is just absolutely horrendous...
Or just kindly state that he should work on his English...

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
You can still play Minecraft 1.0 and even the old alpha/beta versions so I'd be surprised if they removed 1.8 from the launcher. I still think nobody should play 1.8 now because it is outdated and contains bugs that are fixed in later versions.
Oh yeah, I forgot you can play on 1.0, so I guess he may not remove 1.8.

Reactions: Lilleh__
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday muffin! 🧁 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #58-
A group of flamingos is called a "flamboyance."
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Top Bottom