Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluginsel

Mar 31, 2017
It's time for Minecraft 1.14!!!!

Please vote this poll. :)

Minecraft 1.13 isn't out yet. And is the technical update with new command systems, performance improvement, new horse model, LWJGL upgrade, Files/Data Packs update and bugfix. No new features.

So, the Minecraft 1.14 is will the update aquatic and this is confirmed during Minecon Earth 2017 announcement.
Official Name: The Update Aquatic
Planned Release Date: Q2 2018

Minecraft 1.14 Confirmed Features:
+ The Monster of the Night Skies (Mob B)
+ Dolphins
+ Turtles
+ Fishs.
+ Trident.
+ Coral & Kelp Blocks.
+ and more few new features and changes...

I think the Minecraft 1.14 is the last update of the fast updates (1.10-1.14). After the 1.14 the Minecraft is will return to big updates like a 1.8 and 1.9 versions.
Also, I'm sure that version 1.14 will be the best stable, useful and well-known version that comes after 1.9.

My question is: CubeCraft server is will upgrade to version 1.14 after the full release?

Please vote this poll. :)

Last edited:

Pluginsel

Mar 31, 2017
Reactions: telegamer

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Probabily, yes. Because the 1.9 combat is not populer and %60 players is using the 1.8 version because of new combat system.
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/...ntent=title&utm_medium=user&utm_source=reddit (Reply/Source by Jeb)
And Official Minecraft Twitter: https://twitter.com/Minecraft/status/929670721592266752

Wait the Minecon Earth. (Next Week)!
That probably refers to Bedrock (Win 10 ed., MCPE, Consoles ed.), which still has old (1.8) mechanics

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Rip all my friends. They are gonna leave. But my old friends may come back.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I hope they stop at 1.12.
Idk what Mojang did but the horses' model went simply downhill.
Yes the horse models are absolutely bad.
Saw all the new textures for 1.13. They look stupid and ugly. :/
Makes me wonder, if roblox was behind it all. :p
LMAO, roblox probably is behind this texture LOL. Jeb is going crazy right now, like come on, chose the combat type or whatever you call it already.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Instead of doing that, they should take all the codes and commands from 1.13 onwards, because a lot of people would just leave cubecraft because of the ugly textures.
You will still be able to use resource packs. In fact you could probably easily make a resource pack using the original 1.12 textures.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Minecraft 1.13 isn't out yet. And is the technical update with new command systems, performance improvement, new horse model, LWJGL upgrade, Files/Data Packs update and bugfix. No new features.
So, probabily on Minecraft 1.14 is will changing the combat again, and is will adding the new features and is will the big update.

IF 1.14 is the big update, and is will have the combat changes, server is will upgrade to 1.14?

No thanks.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Instead of doing that, they should take all the codes and commands from 1.13 onwards, because a lot of people would just leave cubecraft because of the ugly textures.
They've already announced that the old textures will be accessible in the resource pack menu straight from start up so you can change them back almost instantly.

They should start updating to 1.13 now and then just keep up with the current version of Minecraft.
This makes sense because they are doing technical fixes and optimisation, it's best to finalise the game with this update.

Saw all the new textures for 1.13. They look stupid and ugly. :/
Makes me wonder, if roblox was behind it all. :p
That's hilarious being that they look way better than Minecraft's default textures.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Updating is always good. 1.14 will bring about a lot more changes and maybe the potential for more new game modes.

Reactions: Lilleh__
A

A pigeon

1.14 combat update Source?

Oh, and If Mojang changes combat again, I’ll leave Minecraft.

Btw dotsially , horse model is probably WIP considering it doesnt have a mouth. I made a suggestion to have inbread baby horses have giant heads and properly bred ones not to

Anyhow I exoect them to always uodatw to latest version. 1.14 will be as big as 1.9 not like 10,11,12.

After 1.14 i expect 1.15 a year later.

Pluginsel

Mar 31, 2017
Hey guys,

The new textures isn't coming to Minecraft 1.13 and is confirmed by Jappa and Dinnerbone.
The horse model is will re-changed again because the new model isn't liked by players and is confirmed by Jeb.
The combat system is will changed for Java edition again, not for bedrock!
and yes, probabily Minecraft 1.14 is the big update like a 1.8 or 1.9 versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom