Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Screenshot 2024-04-01 113104.png

A few hours ago we received news that Mojang would scrap 1.21 ENTIRELY and proceed with the now beloved Poisonous Potato Update!

Users over on X (twitter) are absolutely thrilled by this brand new update, even going as far as expressing its evident superiority over the now former 1.21 update.

Screenshot 2024-04-01 113005.png
Screenshot 2024-04-01 112854.png
Screenshot 2024-04-01 112928.png

Amongst the most prominent features of this game-changing updates there's:
  • A brand new Poisonous Potato dimension.
    • With 5 brand new biomes!
  • A brand new potato peeler.
    • The potato peeler does 5 base attack damage, but does +10.0 damage to "Potato Mobs" from the Potato Dimension!
1711986198721.png

• A new Poisonous Potato Hammer, with a knockback 10 effect!
1711986178946.png

• Very slippery Potato Oil
1711986365092.png

• And dozens of new potato blocks!
1711986391939.png

Seems like the build team is going to have to work overnight again to update the brand new spring lobby, imagine releasing a brand new lobby the same day Minecraft receives the most visually appealing building blocks the game has ever seen? Embarrassing, we are expecting to see a thematic potato overhaul in the upcoming days here in Cubecraft.

Our senior Cubecraft correspondent is yet to receive any official statements from the Admin Team, but rumors say Potato Oil will be coming to Bedwars very soon, you'll be able to surround your bed with potato oil so that your opponents slip and fall if they try to break it!

We are being told there MIGHT be a possibility to see the potato peeler get added to Battle Arena (Also known as FFA), and together with the brand new frying table, you'll be able to peel players into slices of potatoes and treat yourself to some Potato Fries! (Extra salty, of course)

1711986686784.png

New frying table, rumored to be Battle Arena's new meta.

1711986721758.png

New poisonous potato fries, you know what they say, if they 2v1 you, just turn them into fries.

Our head Conspiracy Theorist reports that the CubeCraft Headquarters are scrambling to re-theme an upcoming Skyblock End Update to a Skyblock Poisonous Potato Update, given the outrage it would cause if they didn't add Poisonous Potatoes immediately!

1711987048784.png

Our calculations say the new portal would fit if they just removed all three existing ones, who's gonna want to play in the overworld anyway if you can live in the potato dimension?

That is all for now, stay tuned for further developments in the Minecraft Potatoggedon. What would YOU like to see added into CubeCraft from the Poisonous Potato Update?

Attachments

• 1711986168592.png
    1711986168592.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 15

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 229225

A few hours ago we received news that Mojang would scrap 1.21 ENTIRELY and proceed with the now beloved Poisonous Potato Update!

Users over on X (twitter) are absolutely thrilled by this brand new update, even going as far as expressing its evident superiority over the now former 1.21 update.

View attachment 229226View attachment 229228View attachment 229227

Amongst the most prominent features of this game-changing updates there's:
  • A brand new Poisonous Potato dimension.
    • With 5 brand new biomes!
  • A brand new potato peeler.
    • The potato peeler does 5 base attack damage, but does +10.0 damage to "Potato Mobs" from the Potato Dimension!
View attachment 229232
  • A new Poisonous Potato Hammer, with a knockback 10 effect!
View attachment 229231
  • Very slippery Potato Oil
View attachment 229233
  • And dozens of new potato blocks!
View attachment 229234

Seems like the build team is going to have to work overnight again to update the brand new spring lobby, imagine releasing a brand new lobby the same day Minecraft receives the most visually appealing building blocks the game has ever seen? Embarrassing, we are expecting to see a thematic potato overhaul in the upcoming days here in Cubecraft.

Our senior Cubecraft correspondent is yet to receive any official statements from the Admin Team, but rumors say Potato Oil will be coming to Bedwars very soon, you'll be able to surround your bed with potato oil so that your opponents slip and fall if they try to break it!

We are being told there MIGHT be a possibility to see the potato peeler get added to Battle Arena (Also known as FFA), and together with the brand new frying table, you'll be able to peel players into slices of potatoes and treat yourself to some Potato Fries! (Extra salty, of course)

View attachment 229235
New frying table, rumored to be Battle Arena's new meta.

View attachment 229236
New poisonous potato fries, you know what they say, if they 2v1 you, just turn them into fries.

Our head Conspiracy Theorist reports that the CubeCraft Headquarters are scrambling to re-theme an upcoming Skyblock End Update to a Skyblock Poisonous Potato Update, given the outrage it would cause if they didn't add Poisonous Potatoes immediately!

View attachment 229237
Our calculations say the new portal would fit if they just removed all three existing ones, who's gonna want to play in the overworld anyway if you can live in the potato dimension?

That is all for now, stay tuned for further developments in the Minecraft Potatoggedon. What would YOU like to see added into CubeCraft from the Poisonous Potato Update?
This real ?! I didn't expected and is this official update ot what i didn't understand so mush about it

• Haha
Reactions: Tripleee and Eli

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Best update ever, the meta for many minigames will shift on CubeCraft and survival players can finally start their own poisonous potato restaurant!!

• Love
Reactions: Eli
Feb 2, 2024
China Shanghai
Pronouns
He/Him
One thing I don't understand is why Mojang has to vote every time it updates a creature. Can't it be updated all at once?

有史以来最好的更新,许多迷你游戏的Meta将转移到立方体和生存玩家终于可以开始自己的有毒土豆餐厅!!
注意:没有玩家在此餐厅死亡。;D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom