Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should I start up a Discord Server for Cubecraft?

• Of course man!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever you want!

• I think you should pass on it!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2016
Hey guys its me ForestRunner1200 or Daemyen back at it again. You guys should know by now that I will be posting daily to keep you guys informed on what is happening in my minecraft life and real life. Most of you know what my goal is but the new viewers may not, if this is the case then I will tell you once again! My goal is to make this server one of the best out there. I'm here to help people even though I'm not staff yet( which is the dream/goal. I would more then gladly help you! I can't believe all the amazing comments and how many views I'm getting on my post lately. Thank you guys so much. This is a dream and I'm here to prove to you all that I will do anything for it! Today's post is also about Discord. I have been thinking to myself. Wouldn't it be great if the server had its own Discord Server? I know they have a teamspeak but most people don't trust the software and discord seems to run better fps in the background. I would love to start up a CubeCraft discord server for you guys and run it for the whole server! Just let me know in the votes! As always thanks for reading guys and see you on Cubecraft!

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Hey guys its me ForestRunner1200 or Daemyen back at it again. You guys should know by now that I will be posting daily to keep you guys informed on what is happening in my minecraft life and real life. Most of you know what my goal is but the new viewers may not, if this is the case then I will tell you once again! My goal is to make this server one of the best out there. I'm here to help people even though I'm not staff yet( which is the dream/goal. I would more then gladly help you! I can't believe all the amazing comments and how many views I'm getting on my post lately. Thank you guys so much. This is a dream and I'm here to prove to you all that I will do anything for it! Today's post is also about Discord. I have been thinking to myself. Wouldn't it be great if the server had its own Discord Server? I know they have a teamspeak but most people don't trust the software and discord seems to run better fps in the background. I would love to start up a CubeCraft discord server for you guys and run it for the whole server! Just let me know in the votes! As always thanks for reading guys and see you on Cubecraft!
They actually do have a discord server! https://discord.gg/cubecraft

Reactions: zDutchie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Top Bottom