Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpyplayerYT

May 13, 2018
the Tower Defence Yet is very good That is very nice but i have one idea an easy/medium/Hard mode like Jump and run and An Endless mode Do you like this ideas and a 1o1 battle Like the Tower Defence Since 2-3 years i am not good in englisch becouse i am German xD

Last edited:

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Sorry but I don't really get your idea , Can you explain it a little bit more. You can enable speed via the settings menu(Slot 9 ,The workbench) when playing Tower Defence.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
From what I understand you're suggesting a mode where the game doesn't force-end when the game has been going for too long? I kind of disagree if that's the case, since sometimes the defence can be nearly impenetrable. If you place enough Ice, Quake, Archer IV's path 2 and Zeus IV path 2, Turrets III path 1 and ocassionally some sorcerer/artillery towers your base can take on pretty much anything that gets thrown at it (Depends on the map as well of course) unless you send a freight train of level V slimes combinated with witches and/or blazes which you would need about 3 or 4 people and tons of coins for. Such an attack plan is rarely being brought into practice, since there always will be people on your team that are new to the game and you're not always with 3 or 4 people.

As far as the modes go, we already have different varities of modes you can select in Tower Defence, so I don't really think that's needed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom