Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alqahid

Mar 14, 2015
No way. No ffing way. Kitpvp2 is the best map and have everyone OP is extremely boring and takes years to kill 1 payer as everyone has gapples. Secondly it's against EULA which i agree with, everyone should play doesnt matter if you push money in owners face or not. Capitalist pigdogs. And what will happen with kitpvp3 then? No. Eveything is good as it is. No need to change everything for the worse. Kitpvp2 has the best map, and perfect system, able to buy things and fight. Kitpvp3 you cant even get points cause everyone has gapples and Kitpvp1 is pretty k but still not a good as kitpvp2. Anyway if somebody messes up kitpvp2 i will stop playing on this server. It's the only place you can waste all points you earned in skywars and skyblock.

Alqahid

Mar 14, 2015
@TheMatthias69 No you said that kitpvp2 goes the same as kitpvp3 where everyone has OP kit. The problem with this is that there is no ranking up in armor and equipment, everyone starts with diamond gear and thats it. Have u even played it? go on kitpvp3 and kipvp2 right now and see the difference.

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
1. Violates the EULA rule (all players must have the same gear and items when it comes to gameplay and those must be obtainable by everyone. Basically everyone is equal.)
2. I started out not liking the system but it's grown on me and I wouldn't change it. Things are balanced the way they are and there is no need for change.
3. I am sure that the owners are very busy with other suggestions and this one would be towards the bottom of the list because there is no real purpose for it.
@Tacosbefriends @OrangeGrapeEater

Reactions: Tacosbefriends
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom