Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
Cubecraft has some very popular games. Lucky Islands, to Minerware, to Eggwars, people notice Cubecraft by these games. However, there are games nobody talks about, and when they do it is probably because they are talking about dead games. The games listed below are games that should be replaced with one another.

Ex. ) Game that should leave ------> Game that should be added

Here is what I got so far:

UHC ----> Build Battle
Why UHC needs to go:
UHC has been dead forever. The only time it got attention is when it was released from maintenance. I guarantee you the only reason people still play UHC is to try and find a mod. The lobbies are so big that games can never start, and if they do start so many people leave in the first minute. It's not even worth Cubecraft's time to try and revamp it back to life.

Why Build Battle should be added:
Build Battle is a fun little mini game that test's your building! Creative is fun and all, but Build Battle puts you to the test in 5 minutes or less. It is a competitive game that many people enjoy, and can be a huge success to the Cubecraft community.

Infection ----> Hide and Seek
Why Infection needs to go:
The game is laggy. You get false banned on the game 25% of the time, and the only team that does win is the infected team. It is literally impossible to win as a human, especially in the last minute, where everyone can see you. It was pretty obvious that this game wouldn't pass the BETA stage, and should be left out for good.

Why Hide and Seek needs to be added:
The most requested game that hasn't been added. It is a classic game that gets so much attention, yet we don't see it on our server. I don't know if Cubecraft is trying to keep us on our toes as to when they release a new game update, or if they don't see a reason into Hide and Seek. If I can recall, Hide and Seek got removed because it was too laggy, and they didn't have any players. You can fix the lag, you got the DEV's. You can also get players, because there aren't as many games. In the old arcade lobby, there were like 10 games. Now there is only 5 games in the Arcade, or 3 in the BETA lobby. (Depends on where you put the game.)The 10 games spread out all the players. Only 3 games brings them together.

Assassins ----> Gladiators
Why Assassins needs to go:
This game draws in the hackers, and the rage. You are constantly being killed because you ran into a team of 4 players, or you got killed because some guy decided to use kill aura on you. It is also extremely difficult to be one of the "tanky" people, as they have spent days and weeks building up that armor. They basically are the campers of skywars. This game is also very buggy, and Sentinel takes an interest in false banning some people.

Why Gladiators needs to be added:
Yes, you probably have heard of this game before. Gladiators is a tournament-style 1v1 pvp game, where if you win your duel, you move up to the next round against someone else, so on and so forth, until there is 1 player remaining. Each level you move up, the weapons and armor get stronger, and your health regenerates to max before the fight begins. Gladiators actually gives you a chance to test your pvp skills, and to continue and put your skills to the test with someone better at pvp. It is a fun, competitive game that actually goes by pretty fast.

What do you think? I personally think it is time...

Happy Valentines - CamJam (CamBam300)

Reactions: Deeds

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
Why Build Battle should be added:
Build Battle is a fun little mini game that test's your building! Creative is fun and all, but Build Battle puts you to the test in 5 minutes or less. It is a competitive game that many people enjoy, and can be a huge success to the Cubecraft community.
There used to be a building sort of minigame, but it was removed rather quickly due to the amount of inappropriate structures people were building. I don't really see them re-implementing a game such as this; unless they find away to stop them from building such things, which is unlikely.

Reactions: Sophie

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
inappropriate structures people were building
Pretty simle answer tbh.
Add an option to "Report the Plot" in-game, which saves the plot and is sent to an "innapropriate builds" server or something for instance. Don't know how exactly that would work, but H*****l does it.

Either that or just take a screenshot and report it.

Reactions: BlueMoon475

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You don’t hear people talking about it sure but that doesn’t matter
People just aren’t social about their infection games
It is still quite a popular game

Once bingo is no longer new I bet you it will be less popular then infection
Assassins ----> Gladiators
Same story
More people play this then will play bingo once all the “it’s new it’s beautiful hype dies out”
It already has a lot of players and before you say “oh hackers” I would like you to think about this
How will gladiators be better for reducing hackers
If anything it would be worse

As for UHC
Not build battle but what you said for infection
Hide n seek
Just because it is on higher demand

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Why Infection needs to go:
The game is laggy. You get false banned on the game 25% of the time, and the only team that does win is the infected team. It is literally impossible to win as a human, especially in the last minute, where everyone can see you. It was pretty obvious that this game wouldn't pass the BETA stage, and should be left out for good.
Sorry?
The lagg is all on you. I have played 1500 games of Infection and only once Sentinel banned someone.
It was indeed true that Infected won almost every game, but it got fixed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom