Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi, it’s been a while since the arcade mannequins were switched for the games, I mean, Layer spleef hasn’t been around properly for a few months, and other games such as wing rush that everyone loves. Maybe it would be nice if the mannequins were switched weekly or each game has its own mannequin and there’s still a mixed arcade mannequin. :p

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Don't think that's a good idea honestly. You have to admit, arcade has a low playerbase and could possibly be considered dead. If you would divide every single minigame into a mannequin, the whole arcade community would be seperated and splitted into diferent categories and games just wouldn't fill, that's where mixed arcade comes in handy, as it contains every game and should normally fill more easily than normal mannequins.

The three mannequins are doing fine, the games are pretty new so they need to get that attraction, otherwise arcade might die even more.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Don't think that's a good idea honestly. You have to admit, arcade has a low playerbase and could possibly be considered dead. If you would divide every single minigame into a mannequin, the whole arcade community would be seperated and splitted into diferent categories and games just wouldn't fill, that's where mixed arcade comes in handy, as it contains every game and should normally fill more easily than normal mannequins.

The three mannequins are doing fine, the games are pretty new so they need to get that attraction, otherwise arcade might die even more.
Ah I do get what you mean, actually. But still, having the games swapped around every so often I think wouldn’t be a bad idea, then different people can play their preferred game a lot more.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom