Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
I don't understand why Cubecraft is adding this without any notification to the community. Everyday they are asking for suggestions and what to implement but then they go and add a completely new game.

Kind of makes us feel useless.

Reactions: Baploon

QuikMiner

Jul 31, 2016
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com
No, you're not useless!
*according to the Wikipedia
And about the suggestion thing - imagine if ALL the suggestions, or maybe even HALF of them were accepted. What kind of place would CubeCraft be...
Not saying the community is bad at coming up with stuff, but genuinely good ideas are hard to come by. They have to carefully pick out good suggestions witch will help the server. I mean, look at the Wii U. Sold 13.56 million copies. Seems like a lot, but the DS sold 154.02 million. Difference? The Wii U took a ton of suggestions from the gamer community. Gamers are breaking consoles, ruining the market. As a channel called "Game Theory" on YouTube said, "Gamers are breaking Nintendo"
Makers of the Wii U took in a whole bunch of suggestions. They didn't filter out the good ones.
Okay, that was kind of a rant, but all-in-all, they can't accept all of the suggestions that come in. The community is nothing but useful.

They are just trying to make new things and test them out. I'm sure if the community hates Island Games they will remove it.

Okay, enough ranting Chase...

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't understand why Cubecraft is adding this without any notification to the community. Everyday they are asking for suggestions and what to implement but then they go and add a completely new game.

"Island games" is extremely vague.
This means that we (the normal players) have no way to be sure of what's being added. 2 possibilities that I can think of are Skyblock and Super Craft Bros. Both of these were suggested a lot by the community and could make an appearance next update.
And really, they don't have to "notify" the community that they are adding new gamemodes. It'd spoil the surprise.

Reactions: Twania

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
"island games" literally all we know is that there are multiple games as for the s (common sense) and that the games have to do with islands (omg staff leaks!!!! not really, just common sense)
all you are doing here is assuming they aren't adding anything suggested
I've seen quite a few suggestions about adding back control point, that game had islands, so maybe control point was added
if you haven't noticed they don't commonly add suggested games, but look at the last few updates, they added hard mode to minerware (was suggested), they removed the team balance and had a game beginning 1 (suggested), they buffed turrets in TD (very likely suggested), they added Vinella as a mode for UHC (SUGGESTED)

so whom are you to assume they aren't adding back things suggested
2 possibilities that I can think of are Skyblock and Super Craft Bros.
Ha see I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE who says SCB could be added back in this (komdodragon 2002, Snap)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Yea I agree

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

Well we can't notify you about what future things we are going to release. They are surprises for the community.
As previously mentioned, you don't know what this gamemode is yet. We might have implemented suggestions; you won't know until Friday. ;)
Let's all get hyped for the release!

Last edited:

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
iraq

The suggestions for improving the game come to the admin and see the suggestions if they are good and useful to the community are approved by admins but if they are not left or rejected as I think.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Well we can't notify you about what future things we are going to release. They are surprises for the community.
As previously mentioned, you don't know what this gamemode is yet. We might have implemented suggestions; you won't know until Friday. ;)
Let's all get hyped for the release!
Maybe you should make a poll to see if people prefer to get surprised by a new game or if they would rather see the development process and give theit feedback already to get a better game at release. I definitely would prefer the latter.
I can somewhat understand the point that other servers would start to steal game ideas earlier. I don't think that would be much of a problem, but I don't know that for sure. But not spoiling the surprise is in my opinion useless. It's hard to get hyped for a game that you know absolutely nothing about.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom