Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ignccg

Jun 11, 2023
Recently I was watching Prixifye's live stream when he conplete his 2 Mega games HazardTheAD sand then fend Request he accepted the Friend request. After 1 game he was checking prifixes on loot then he thought he got everything he didn't even have the partner rank then he saw [YouTube] prifex he was sos happy then he thought xclutchingg gift them YT rank but after some time he thought "Hazard Gift me YT rank" how is this possible without partner? Then I thought Hazard give them the partner then clutching give them YT rank but how please someone explane me BC I also want YT rank I also have subscribers like Prixifye and I also create content if any Youruber here then tell me how its possible he didn't even apply for YT rank.
Thanks You.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Recently I was watching Prixifye's live stream when he conplete his 2 Mega games HazardTheAD sand then fend Request he accepted the Friend request. After 1 game he was checking prifixes on loot then he thought he got everything he didn't even have the partner rank then he saw [YouTube] prifex he was sos happy then he thought xclutchingg gift them YT rank but after some time he thought "Hazard Gift me YT rank" how is this possible without partner? Then I thought Hazard give them the partner then clutching give them YT rank but how please someone explane me BC I also want YT rank I also have subscribers like Prixifye and I also create content if any Youruber here then tell me how its possible he didn't even apply for YT rank.
Thanks You.
What probably happened in this case is that they applied for partner already, and at the time they got selected they were currently streaming so the team decided to surprise them with it to see their reaction live.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hey!

I'm not actually a partner manager. I just handle customer support and assist with handing out the ranks for those who are accepted. Partners are accepted based on their application or invited to the programme by a member of our partner management team. I keep in close contact with the partnership team in order to know when I should assign ranks to a partner's account.

Sometimes we might like to surprise partners who have applied and might be streaming so that their viewers and we can see their reaction. It's a great way to see just how happy it makes someone when they receive the rank, and it's what partnership is all about, that reaction and helping people to promote their content to a larger audience, as well as providing exclusive benefits nobody else has.

Mar 1, 2023
Dam, bro! Amazing work shadow. I don't think it is giftable at all because if it does get in the wrong hands, some bad stuff could happen, such as false bot reporting and really annoyed admins. If I had to personally deal with something like that without pay, I would probably quit.

Reactions: ignccg
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom