Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

a9o2

Novice Member
May 4, 2023
India but i lives in your heart
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey,
I have a question... I want to ask that my brother Kammaji Gamerz deserves YT rank or not you can check his channel by clicking this link.
(https://youtube.com/@kammajigamerz4177?si=rXv0s52e17RT_9gu)
he did also applied for the partner but he didn't received the responce and 2weeks are already done.
Thank You.
Note:- CubeCraft don't really have Asian Staffs or Partners, I suggest to add some Staffs and partners.

Reactions: xLucq

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Haiii! 🧡
I don't see too much harm in having this discussion, however there are a few things I felt were worth noting.

Firstly, you mentioned not hearing back within 2 weeks. To quote a pinned message on our discord server: "Due to the unprecedented demand we have received on applications, we are currently unable to provide an accurate timeframe on when applications will be looked at. Application may take longer than 2 weeks/1 month. Applications are not closed, just don't expect a response anytime soon. They will be looked at eventually and if you receive a response back then it means that your application has been accepted/approved. Please avoid creating tickets if you have not received a response after the before-mentioned timeframe."

Secondly, it is ultimately the decision of the partner management team who is selected to the programme, not the community, but it is still always nice to see opinions on things.

Note:- CubeCraft don't really have Asian Staffs or Partners, I suggest to add some Staffs and partners.
And with regards to this, in terms of staff, Bedrock helper applications are open, so if you know someone who would be suitable and interested in that role, feel free to direct them here (although obviously they would need to meet the minimum requirements and speak English sufficiently well). The team is being constantly expanded.

Also, I'd like to note that partners/staff are based on how suitable they are for the role, rather than ethnicity, and I don't doubt that this is how you'd like it to be anyways, so if this was intended to be a good reason in itself to select the channel mentioned above as a partner, then I personally don't see why it should have any effect :)

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Hey,
I have a question... I want to ask that my brother Kammaji Gamerz deserves YT rank or not you can check his channel by clicking this link.
(https://youtube.com/@kammajigamerz4177?si=rXv0s52e17RT_9gu)
he did also applied for the partner but he didn't received the responce and 2weeks are already done.
Thank You.
why are you trying to expand racism?

Reactions: xLucq
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom