Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
I mean, it's been in development so long already...
At least a status update or two from the staff would be nice. Also, since many people like to play parkour, the longer the game is in maintenance, the more likely some people who used to play the server will quit.

I do not mean to rush the devs, but it is quite obvious at this point that it is either an insanely difficult project, it is not being worked on, or the dev is not able to complete it. The parkour project has been going on for a very long time now, and I don't see a reason not to have a status update on it once in a while.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I do not know when it is coming back, but it was removed because of lot's of bugs! The game will not be put back in public circulation until they have been fixed.

I must also add that asking when things will be implemented is against the rules, as said by @xx_360noscope101 :

Do not ask for given updates as this is against the rules.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
If we were to give out the real date that it will be release, and it doesn't get released, players will be mad. Take "Freebuild" as an example. When Freebuild didn't come out on the expected date, many players were angry. It's best not to make these kinds of threads. Hope you understand.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom