Status
Not open for further replies.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Nooooo! Dont delete your account!
Your doing good and it would be sad to see you go :(
And I also dont think its possible anyways. It would be awesome for you too stay! ;)

Reactions: Lucien

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Thank you! I'm sure I will at sometime, but first I have to fix the mess and all my irl problems, so I just want nobody to see anything from me on the internet.
Well, if you truly want to leave, you can contact an admin. But please don't. Though, if you really want to, I can't stop you as that would be selfish of me. Well, goodbye and good luck. Hopefully when you sort out your irl problems, you can come back and we'll welcome you with open arms. Until then, this is a goodbye from me :C

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
That's really sad to hear, When a player doesn't like it here, It's the best community ever (In my opinion)
Have a great time :p

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Sorry to hear that you're having a rough time irl. As far as I know, you cannot remove your account on the server as your info is still on the database, but you can delete your Minecraft account. It's a Nuke approach as it wipes out your entire account, but your information will still remain on this server.

As the other's have said, if you want to remove your existence on this server, then it might be best to consult Admin.

I sincerely hope that things get better for you soon. Just remember, all bad times are not here to stay but to pass. All the best, Lucien!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
He does also the switch of your birthday and more why Not your account? @Joe Henry ?
No, Tacosbefriends does that.

It's not. If it is possible you can contact a admin What @iCheeetah said.
I don't know if it's possible, to be sure contact an Administrator!
No. Thats so sad to hear! Well, have a good time then, and I hope you would join back sometime.
But, then do as @iCheeetah said, contact an admin. Hope you do well though!
You have repeated what the other boys have Said.

Hello @Lucien

I think that it is possible, the other members say that you must to ask an Admin, that isnt true,. You must to ask @Joe Henry and he Will remove your account (as it can ;))
I think you have to contact an admin. :P
Sad to see you go, goodluck in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on jaydendog77's profile.
Happy birthday carrot
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on jaydendog77's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on jaydendog77's profile.
Happy Birthday Jayden! 🎉
Reesle wrote on whyally's profile.
Happy Birthday Ally!! 🌟🎈
Top Bottom