Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is it just me?

• Total voters

Rinbunri

Mar 2, 2016
Singapore
Is it just me or the amount of hackers have been reduced by a lot in the games. Cause these past few days I've been playing, didn't see any hackers in the games. Eggwars, lucky islands, assassins.... NONE.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
The swarm of hackers is reducing day by day. You're not the only one who sees this. The last few days there were barely hackers :D

Reactions: CptSwollhouse

Rinbunri

Mar 2, 2016
Singapore
The swarm of hackers is going away day by day. You're not the only one who sees this. The last few days there were barely hackers :D

That's great, I'm glad the community is finally working together to report those hackers and staffs are banning them, must be tough though, 20k players... The amount of reports must be massive.

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
The fact that loyal members kept reporting, our staff indeed has been working, and silly geese trying to hack are being kicked have all really helped! It's nice to see! THANK YOU DEVELOPERS AND STAFF!!:D

Reactions: Cynamooo

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
That's great, I'm glad the community is finally working together to report those hackers and staffs are banning them, must be tough though, 20k players... The amount of reports must be massive.
Yep, the reports are/been massive, but that doesn't mean it's impossible :D

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I hadn't noticed this until you said it, but your right! I havn't seen a lot of hackers lately. I saw some yesterday, but that was in a full ffa game so there are bound to be a few.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Is it just me or the amount of hackers have been reduced by a lot in the games. Cause these past few days I've been playing, didn't see any hackers in the games. Eggwars, lucky islands, assassins.... NONE.
kind of like in certain games i am seeing more hackers and others yes so i am in the middle i have seen less in team egg wars but more in PVP

Rinbunri

Mar 2, 2016
Singapore
Yeh previously was so much more. I used to be seeing hackers in 1/3 of the games i play. Now its like 1/10

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
LOL so true! I used to play Eggwars solo some weeks ago and there were around TWO fly hackers every game, but now I can properly play! It's amazing!

Reactions: Rinbunri

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
It's because all previously banned compromised accounts that have been unbanned after the ban update have been banned again just a few days ago. Meaning all alts etc. are not longer effective.

WeMeatAgain

Sep 30, 2016
By the looks of it, the staff team is working and exceeding its limits on making us have a fun time on the server. I am guessing they work very hard to reduce the amount of hackers on the server in general.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom