Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FwoxySW

Sep 21, 2020
There are multiple impossible levels in the Parkour gamemode as of right now, yet somehow 2 players have achieved the max score in the gamemode. While I have no doubt both of these players are skilled in their own right, there is no way this is possible. On levels like Autumn 3 it is impossible to clear it on the Jump and Blindness modifier, to do so would require either the server to totally lag out for 30 seconds while you walk to the finish, or to fly hack the way to the end. It simply just maddens me that these people are the top of the leaderboard.

Attachments

• 680EF1D7-14CD-4C26-8643-2ABE9DCE852D.jpeg
    680EF1D7-14CD-4C26-8643-2ABE9DCE852D.jpeg
    501.6 KB · Views: 229

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Do you have evidence of them bug abusing or hacking? Because as long as there isn’t anything, we’re unable to take action 😁

Reactions: Dualninja

FwoxySW

Sep 21, 2020
Do you have evidence of them bug abusing or hacking? Because as long as there isn’t anything, we’re unable to take action 😁
Well that is really what upsets me the most, I know getting those scores is physically possible without heavy exploits, but there’s no physical evidence.

• Sad
Reactions: Marieke2001

Wallblip

Novice Member
May 30, 2018
New Zealand
Hey, im Wallblip, someone who has been playing and TASing parkour for over 5 years now, and someone who is known in the english pk central community as one of the greatest parkourers (under my other account Kha0x), playing through every single level and modifier medal i have so far found 3 levels which are 100% impossible, all of them in medium using a jump boost and blindness modifer. These levels are Beach 4 with jump boost and blindness (the triple slime), Circuit 5 with jump boost and blindness (slime from top of ladder tower to other ladder) And House 1 with jump boost and blindness, this time the ice jump near the end (in particular the 5-.5 at the end). The reason these levels arent possible is due to how different momentum loss is with that modfier, as you technically gain speed faster from the extra speed they give since you cant sprint, but not being able to sprint means you lose it a lot faster, making some distance jumps a lot more difficult, or in some cases, impossible. Those 3 maps above I have tested outside of the server with the exact same settings with commands, as well as inside the server, and even with the use of tick perfect (macroed in singleplayer) turns, perfect 45 strafes, and a few other complex strategies, those 3 levels are still not possible due to the different momentum loss. I still have a few medium maps with modifiers left so i might end up finding a few more but they are all of them up until retro in medium at least for now. Some maps, like one of the ones in cinema, ive seen people saying isnt possible however ive managed to create a complicated strat, using very precise cords and a 45 strafe, which Just makes the certain jump possible. Ill leave another reply at some point if any of the few levels i havent done yet are also impossible, but from using different tools and my knowledge of all the ways to optimize a jump, i can confirm those 3 levels at least are not possible through normal means, meaning the (currently 6) players to have completed all maps have used some sort of cheat or exploit. (i have also checked for unintended routes in all the maps to skip the impossible jumps, yet they dont have any, meaning the players had to have used exploits for those 3 maps.) If you want to ask more about what ive done through testing, message me with an actual responce, dont just say "they are just better", ive proven a few jumps to not be possible with that modifier and i can make a video showcasing those few jumps if I need to.

FwoxySW

Sep 21, 2020
Hey, im Wallblip, someone who has been playing and TASing parkour for over 5 years now, and someone who is known in the english pk central community as one of the greatest parkourers (under my other account Kha0x), playing through every single level and modifier medal i have so far found 3 levels which are 100% impossible, all of them in medium using a jump boost and blindness modifer. These levels are Beach 4 with jump boost and blindness (the triple slime), Circuit 5 with jump boost and blindness (slime from top of ladder tower to other ladder) And House 1 with jump boost and blindness, this time the ice jump near the end (in particular the 5-.5 at the end). The reason these levels arent possible is due to how different momentum loss is with that modfier, as you technically gain speed faster from the extra speed they give since you cant sprint, but not being able to sprint means you lose it a lot faster, making some distance jumps a lot more difficult, or in some cases, impossible. Those 3 maps above I have tested outside of the server with the exact same settings with commands, as well as inside the server, and even with the use of tick perfect (macroed in singleplayer) turns, perfect 45 strafes, and a few other complex strategies, those 3 levels are still not possible due to the different momentum loss. I still have a few medium maps with modifiers left so i might end up finding a few more but they are all of them up until retro in medium at least for now. Some maps, like one of the ones in cinema, ive seen people saying isnt possible however ive managed to create a complicated strat, using very precise cords and a 45 strafe, which Just makes the certain jump possible. Ill leave another reply at some point if any of the few levels i havent done yet are also impossible, but from using different tools and my knowledge of all the ways to optimize a jump, i can confirm those 3 levels at least are not possible through normal means, meaning the (currently 6) players to have completed all maps have used some sort of cheat or exploit. (i have also checked for unintended routes in all the maps to skip the impossible jumps, yet they dont have any, meaning the players had to have used exploits for those 3 maps.) If you want to ask more about what ive done through testing, message me with an actual responce, dont just say "they are just better", ive proven a few jumps to not be possible with that modifier and i can make a video showcasing those few jumps if I need to.
Thank you for finally being someone with a reasoned take on this.

Reactions: Wallblip

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
On Java, you just do an "Oh no, I lagged on the decor" and get the level. So I am fairly sure that's how they did it, and banning for server lag or lag in general is not so epic, so just lag yourself. Don't know how, just connect to a bad Wi-Fi, you'll lag dw

They havent used an exploit or bug, well a bug ig? U can hit the edge of blocks and not be reset, in creative ways u can still reach the finish, some lvls (5 in total) arent possible with blindness like wallblip said, this has been reported tho and is being fixed, hopefully, so it all should be fine

_EliteNova

Aug 7, 2021
The Void
There are multiple impossible levels in the Parkour gamemode as of right now, yet somehow 2 players have achieved the max score in the gamemode. While I have no doubt both of these players are skilled in their own right, there is no way this is possible. On levels like Autumn 3 it is impossible to clear it on the Jump and Blindness modifier, to do so would require either the server to totally lag out for 30 seconds while you walk to the finish, or to fly hack the way to the end. It simply just maddens me that these people are the top of the leaderboard.
Lol are you sure though?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom