Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No!

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
There need to be more iron generators on the map space.
Currently, it's 1 active level 1 iron generator at the start for 4 players. I think that's just stupid considering magic has 4 people and 4 iron generators (whereof 2 are active) and space also has 4 people but just 2 iron generators whereof only 1 active. Most of the time, a lot of players are fighting around who gets the iron, complaining to get iron etc. At least 50% of the players won't be able to get normal gear. Sure, you can go for gold, but it will take many times longer to get you the same gear with that, plus you can't buy basic blocks with that, and it doesn't help that you need a lot of blocks to get to mid either. Even if someone were to go for gold, two people still have nothing. 1 generator might have worked in the past when iron was more fairly distributed instead of going to 1 player only, but right now it doesn't.

So my suggestion is to activate the broken iron generator, fix the bugged generator at the end of the hall up the ladder, and maybe upgrade a couple as well.

This way all players get around the same amount of iron, more time is spent actually playing instead of waiting for your turn to get iron, and the map would be more fun to play on.

After the iron fix on the map Rome (link), which first had the same problem the map space now has, it became a much more popular and enjoyable map, and I think the same will happen to space.

Thanks.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
There need to be more iron generators on the map space.
Currently, it's 1 active level 1 iron generator at the start for 4 players. I think that's just stupid considering magic has 4 people and 4 iron generators (whereof 2 are active) and space also has 4 people but just 2 iron generators whereof only 1 active. Most of the time, a lot of players are fighting around who gets the iron, complaining to get iron etc. At least 50% of the players won't be able to get normal gear. Sure, you can go for gold, but it will take many times longer to get you the same gear with that, plus you can't buy basic blocks with that, and it doesn't help that you need a lot of blocks to get to mid either. Even if someone were to go for gold, two people still have nothing. 1 generator might have worked in the past when iron was more fairly distributed instead of going to 1 player only, but right now it doesn't.

So my suggestion is to activate the broken iron generator, fix the bugged generator at the end of the hall up the ladder, and maybe upgrade a couple as well.

This way all players get around the same amount of iron, more time is spent actually playing instead of waiting for your turn to get iron, and the map would be more fun to play on.

After the iron fix on the map Rome (link), which first had the same problem the map space now has, it became a much more popular and enjoyable map, and I think the same will happen to space.

Thanks.
='
Yeah i Am Not Sure What To Think Of This Suggestion Yes I Would Agree With Rome But Not Space
I Think It Is Because Space Is A Very Hard & Fun Map

I Have A 2 Part Video On My Channel Playing That Map With @xx_360noscope101
That Video Pretty Much States What I Just said

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
[ No ]
Why?. okay thats strategy there are teams going to upgrade the generators and teams are going to wait because they didn't think how TEAMS work and if you don't like that thing there is iron kit [ forgot the name ] 10 iron. and you can activate the second one which what im doing. isn't that easy? and having the other iron broken will make BIIIIG difference between other teams. some will upgrade some will just camp.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
I agree.
1 iron generator level 1 is not enough.
If we have 2 level 1 generators, its good.
but there is also something called " Teamwork " and "Strategies" :)
upgrade the gen and you are fine to go . isn't that easy?

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
What they need is more iron gens on kingdom...
Unless I'm blind and they already added it

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I don't get how people think that 1 player ruining the fun for others has anything to do with strategy.

Yes I Would Agree With Rome But Not Space
After the iron fix on the map Rome
Keyword after. Maybe read more carefully next time.
okay thats strategy there are teams going to upgrade the generators and teams are going to wait because they didn't think how TEAMS work
You can't judge an entire TEAM, you have to judge the player, since not every player of one team is the same, they are different.
"That's strategy"
What's strategic about letting your game being ruined by 1 egotistical player?
and if you don't like that thing there is iron kit [ forgot the name ] 10 iron.
Because obviously, 10 iron is enough to buy proper gear right?

but there is also something called " Teamwork " and "Strategies" :)
but there is also something called "egotistical players" and "ruining the fun for others" :)

Regardless of this, the bugged iron generator still needs to be fixed.

Merlijnthunders

Apr 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Why you play a map of 4 people when you are with 2 people? ;) If you play than a map of 2 people ( I mean teams) you have no fights for the iron :P because you can consult

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
ItzEnder pro
BurgerCat13 wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
🐉
LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Top Bottom