Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

NiclasSweden

Feb 14, 2020
Hi all!

Sorry if my post is in the wrong channel or if its already answered too many times. I´m the father of a 9-year old kid that is a Minecraft fanatic. Unfortunately, I´m not experienced in the game and I´m failing to sort out the problem:

Today he was allowed to make his first purchase in Minecraft: Eggwars Rack Package. Expectations were sky high and he was so happy and grateful because today it is Valentine's day.

My son does not use his own iOS account, but mine, so I made the final approval of the purchase. The purchase went through (according to the info I got in MineCraft), and the gui says he now owns it. Money was also drawn from my account.

Now to the question:

My son was expecting to have access to more skins, more cages and so forth, but we don´t know how to find it.
We´ve restarted the game and iPad has been restarted.
We are playing on the CugeCraft Games server, joining the Eggwars Game.

Sorry for a very lame question - I´m definitely not experienced in the game, but I do wanna help my son. I promised him to write this question. He is now in bed crying, trying to fall asleep :(

Thanks for an awesome game! I hope someone can assist.

Best Regards,

Niclas
Sweden

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Hej! Jag tror att du måste maila sales@cubecraft.net för mer information om vad paketet innehåller, men jag är rätt säker på vad det innehåller innan du köper det.
För att se vilka cages och skins du har så kan du gå in och kolla på den röda blomman du har i ditt inventory
Screenshot_1.png

NiclasSweden

Feb 14, 2020
Hej Dutudy! Wow, did not even imagine response could be this fast! I´m stunned and impressed! I´ll surely check out the red flower in the inventory!
Thanks again Dutudy! Tack!

Reactions: Kozi and Dutudy

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Hej! Jag tror att du måste maila sales@cubecraft.net för mer information om vad paketet innehåller, men jag är rätt säker på vad det innehåller innan du köper det.
För att se vilka cages och skins du har så kan du gå in och kolla på den röda blomman du har i ditt inventory View attachment 159706
Praise the Forum! Thanks a lot for your support! Problem solved - plz go ahead and lock it! :)

- Question has been answered, Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
How are you doing today, cool member? Hope your day is good!
Is it just me, or is the MC Marketplace super laggy since 1.21 update?
I thought my stomach was making weird noises... turned out it was the frog in the lobby, I don't know what's real anymore
CrystalLegend01 wrote on karem's profile.
Hi there, welcome to the forums!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
Hey TIm
Top Bottom