Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GameSharkN64

Aug 25, 2018
Netherlands
First of all I post this in the skywars thread because I rarely see any hackers in the other games. I dont mean combat hacks but hacks like scaffold, flying and item manipulation.

What's the reason cubecraft does not IP ban cheaters?
It can be bypassed with a VPN, I know.

But most of the cheaters don't even know how to setup a VPN or know about it at all so why NOT IP ban?

It would lower the amount of cheaters on the server for sure!

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
First of all I post this in the skywars thread because I rarely see any hackers in the other games. I dont mean combat hacks but hacks like scaffold, flying and item manipulation.

What's the reason cubecraft does not IP ban cheaters?
It can be bypassed with a VPN, I know.

But most of the cheaters don't even know how to setup a VPN or know about it at all so why NOT IP ban?

It would lower the amount of cheaters on the server for sure!
First based on the thread at this time Staff members punishment players who have their main account banned for a defined time. If the player enters using a Virtual Private Network the user is automatically kicked out of the server. Once the player enters with an "ALT" and is caught, he will be punishment.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Alt accounts have become a lot harder to find now (as in, you cannot just google "Minecraft alt list" and be given hundreds of account credentials for free), making mass-alt usage more difficult. A lot of Minecraft users are children, many of which have siblings who play too (i.e. SevereWarning and GlitchedGirl). It wouldn't be fair to ban an entire household of potential Minecraft players because one of them is a bad egg. It could result in some very messy appeals too if all associated accounts are to be banned, especially from players who logged into their friend's PC. For example, I was playing Skyblock a few months ago with some friendos over on a different server, and whilst one of my friends was away I logged into his account to vote for him. As far as that server is concerned, his account is now one of my alts and might be banned if I were to cheat.

GameSharkN64

Aug 25, 2018
Netherlands
Alt accounts have become a lot harder to find now (as in, you cannot just google "Minecraft alt list" and be given hundreds of account credentials for free), making mass-alt usage more difficult. A lot of Minecraft users are children, many of which have siblings who play too (i.e. SevereWarning and GlitchedGirl). It wouldn't be fair to ban an entire household of potential Minecraft players because one of them is a bad egg. It could result in some very messy appeals too if all associated accounts are to be banned, especially from players who logged into their friend's PC. For example, I was playing Skyblock a few months ago with some friendos over on a different server, and whilst one of my friends was away I logged into his account to vote for him. As far as that server is concerned, his account is now one of my alts and might be banned if I were to cheat.

I can't link it here but there is a free generator with pretty much unlimited alt accounts :/

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom