Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Have you ever had this? If so, did you handle it well?

• Yes, it went terrible and lost many things. In fact, my armor broke and I lost.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • YEAH, BUT I HANDLED IT LIKE A FREAKING BOSS

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No, but I sure hope it doesn't happen.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No, but I would probably figure it out.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcturusTE_PN

Jun 25, 2016
So turns out I've been having this weird glitch for at least some 6 months now. Turns out that for some apparent reason, sometimes in eggwars games your inventory gets blocked. What do I mean by blocked? Here:

-You can only use the items in your hotbar
-Whenever something goes into the 27 other slots, it becomes unusable unless it's spendable resources or a bow
-Can't change your armor
-Can't change the positions of your items with your mouse pointer with in your inventory or hotbar
-When in the hotbar, the only way to change the position of items is by dropping them and picking them by using the automatic placement of left to right
-Whenever you attempt to change the items, it lags and shows you the item while giving the use of another one
-The real item's texture will reset when clicking on the villager or by dropping it out of your hand

At first, I thought this was the job of a hacker, as I have heard that there's a hack that blocks your inventory, as there was almost always a hacker in the match when this "glitch" occurred, which can't have been a coincidence. However, as security increased and Sentinel was attached to the system, it became way more frecuent even with hacker-less games. Unless these hackers only have this hack installed and no such thing as killaura or fly, it must be a glitch.

If you have ever experienced this glitch, what unnecessary and umpleasant experiences did you have? Did you lose a punch bow early-game or a 64-er Sword before late-game?

Please look into it so I can know if it's either hackers, a real glitch, or even my PC. Thanks :D

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
I've reported this with a video in " Minecraft Bug Report " but a member of the team staff said : Your bug has been denied.
Message from the staff member : This is actually client side, meaning there is nothing we can do to really help this, sorry. Be sure to use Esc. or your inventory key to leave chests and villagers. When you get this, if you relog it fixes it. It may help to redownload Minecraft, but not positive. -Aminal

This is the video :

I just cant beleive that answer because I suppose that they do all for keep the server wihtout bugs in any versions , but I see that message and i dont know what is happening or what think.
The message suppose that It just happen for the client ( US ) but I dont think it because in others servers this not happen ( for me ) just in this so Its easy to suppose that the bug is of Cube not mine.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Reactions: Anthoken

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This is probably due to a syncing issue between the client and the server. Judging from what I saw in the video, it appeared as if you were holding a bow on the client side, but the server side though you were holding an apple. Since you were holding right click, the server thought you were eating the apple and thus, golden apple effect.
If you run into this issue, all you have to do is open your inventory & click the bow in your hotbar. You'll see it go back into the place where the server thinks it is.
Aside from that, you can also drop the bow to force an update on your client too.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
This is probably due to a syncing issue between the client and the server. Judging from what I saw in the video, it appeared as if you were holding a bow on the client side, but the server side though you were holding an apple. Since you were holding right click, the server thought you were eating the apple and thus, golden apple effect.
If you run into this issue, all you have to do is open your inventory & click the bow in your hotbar. You'll see it go back into the place where the server thinks it is.
Aside from that, you can also drop the bow to force an update on your client too.
Believe us, that doesn't work. We tried.

As for my personal experience, yep I got it too:
Still won tho

Reactions: SpringWarz

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
I got it before, I guess you should relog or something to be fixed, this bug happens to me somtimes, but when I relog it fixes it.

It might be good to escape and relog... but how do you do that mid-match? :/

This is true but when you relog you lose. I don't really want to lose games because there is a glitch.

D

Deleted member 59979

Ive never had this bug happen to me and as said already its a client side bug so nothing can be done about it. If there isnt already something on mojang somwhere then file a bug report with them. This isnt a problem with cube

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
Ive never had this bug happen to me and as said already its a client side bug so nothing can be done about it. If there isnt already something on mojang somwhere then file a bug report with them. This isnt a problem with cube

But everyone is saying this bug only accurs when he/she is playing on cubecraft. I never had this on any other server.

Reactions: ArcturusTE_PN

asdjyt

Jan 30, 2018
same as me man...I have lost many games because of that glitch.It once let me dont want to play cubecraft anymore...it is a good game
but when that lag appears we started to lose cuz all the main armour is on me,I cant rlly pvp with that if I cannot switch armour when fighting(I have 3 stack of diamond armour in my invertory)and ofc I lose,FIX IT CUBECRAFT #fixitoritlowerspplsandyourmoneycubecraft

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
been having this bug where i cant take off my armor nor put any armor on. i have video of it but no matter what i report to cubecraft for bugs they tell me its client side and its my fault. so frustrating. this server has so many problems its unreal

asdjyt

Jan 30, 2018
the fact is,this didn't just happen in cubecraft,I looked at this post like a years ago,and now im getting it on hypixel vampireZ,Even tho,its so messed up. [edited by moderator - removed swearing]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli