Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

golden7942

Apr 2, 2021
Hi guys!!
I am Golden7942. I am glad to be here and be brought into a whole new community of minecraft! I have future dreams of being a helper and things like that and i hope i can get along with people! Thanks to whoever read this and have a good day and like always, stay trolling lol

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi guys!!
I am Golden7942. I am glad to be here and be brought into a whole new community of minecraft! I have future dreams of being a helper and things like that and i hope i can get along with people! Thanks to whoever read this and have a good day and like always, stay trolling lol
Hey welcome

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
Hi guys!!
Welcome

marek_janssen

Sep 1, 2019
Hi guys!!
Welcome to the server i hope you will become helper gl!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom