Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Steve_A

Jun 22, 2017
Greece, Athens

7bcoovU.jpg

Aye,

My name is Steve A. and I am from Greece. I have been playing Minecraft since 2013 November and Cubecraft since 2015. I am 15 years old and have a passion, writing. I have been writing since I remember me, I usually write small stories and poems. In Minecraft, my most favourite thing is taking ''Premium'' quality screenshots.
34.png
433.png
434.png
Other than taking screenshots I love PvP and creating short cinematic movies.

That's all about me,

Thanks for your time,

Steve A.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

7bcoovU.jpg

Aye,

My name is Steve A. and I am from Greece. I have been playing Minecraft since 2013 November and Cubecraft since 2015. I am 15 years old and have a passion, writing. I have been writing since I remember me, I usually write small stories and poems. In Minecraft, my most favourite thing is taking ''Premium'' quality screenshots. Other than taking screenshots I love PvP and creating short cinematic movies.

That's all about me,

Thanks for your time,

Steve A.

Welcome to CCG
Enjoy your stay here!
P.M if you need anything!

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey Steve.
Welcome here on the forums, i hope you enjoy it here. The community is very awsome and helpfull. Stay active and you will get some more friends. Nice to meet you!

Things about me,
Hey and my name is Twan and i am 15 years old i love to play with people and i love t help people. My hobby's are, gaming, darts and football! ;)

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait

7bcoovU.jpg

Aye,

My name is Steve A. and I am from Greece. I have been playing Minecraft since 2013 November and Cubecraft since 2015. I am 15 years old and have a passion, writing. I have been writing since I remember me, I usually write small stories and poems. In Minecraft, my most favourite thing is taking ''Premium'' quality screenshots. Other than taking screenshots I love PvP and creating short cinematic movies.

That's all about me,

Thanks for your time,

Steve A.
Hello @Steve_A!
Welcome to our CubeCraft community. Everyone hopes you enjoy it in here.
Keep up the good work!

Thank you. :D

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

7bcoovU.jpg

Aye,

That's all about me,

Thanks for your time,

Steve A.
Hello Steve A! Welcome to the forums!
Those pictures looks amazing, how did you do them? :O
Hope you have fun here!

Reactions: MalakMos

Steve_A

Jun 22, 2017
Greece, Athens
Welcome to the forums!
You also might be interested with this>>>> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-summer-artwork-competition.191056/page-6#post-852260
Have a good time :D
Nice to meer you o_O!!
I hope that you have a great time here. I am frederic.
Aye! Welcome! Nice to have you here, and your screenshots look amazing :)
Hey there! Welcome to the forums Steve_A!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! ;)
Hey Steve.
Welcome here on the forums, i hope you enjoy it here. The community is very awsome and helpfull. Stay active and you will get some more friends. Nice to meet you!

Things about me,
Hey and my name is Twan and i am 15 years old i love to play with people and i love t help people. My hobby's are, gaming, darts and football! ;)
Hello @Steve_A!
Welcome to our CubeCraft community. Everyone hopes you enjoy it in here.
Keep up the good work!

Thank you. :D
Hello Steve A! Welcome to the forums!
Those pictures looks amazing, how did you do them? :O
Hope you have fun here!

Thanks everyone ;)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Malek_kh wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #65-
Canada has the longest coastline of any country in the world, stretching over 202,080 kilometers (125,570 miles).
At this point, facts are becoming harder and harder to find.
Thunder wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Mintypie231 wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday! ✨🎂
Top Bottom