Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gson

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2020
England
github.com
Hello, I'm Gson!

I'm your local crackhead developer, trying to insert words, numbers & funny looking symbols into a software. I've been around CubeCraft since 2016. However, recently only became more active and involved with the community. I believe it was time to formally introduce myself by typing normal words instead of calling different methods and string's to the main class for a change (I know, scary right?).

Instead of making drills go brrrrrrrrr, rasberrypie's going KA-BOOOM & anti-cheats going [AC] Gson failed CrackHeadMovement (A) [VL: (☞◣д◢)☞] (Remember fans are essential when running 2000+ games on rasberrypie's (ʘ言ʘ╬). I've recently decided to work on a new open-source anticheat for the community, it also involves @Elevated (His code is so good it turns greek) & @funkemunky (Pushes code that breaks the whole project (୧▒ •̀ o •́ ▒୨). The anticheat is known as Frequency (Ye, the cool wavy stuff that sounds do. Also, the thing that made me have a seizure (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻).I also play a lot of Skywars & Eggwars, you will typically see me playing with my friends known as Mea (Owns Elevated), Joe (Really likes gardening), 6VJ (Currently of the radar for model O crimes & nameless smh..), Liene (Currently at war trying to prove who is the better pvper, aka me ₍₍◝(•̀ㅂ•́)◟⁾⁾) & Elevated (Can't patch my autoclicker on his personal anticheat (૭ ఠ༬ఠ)૭).

However, despite all that, I typically play all the competitive game modes on CubeCraft. You will see me playing Minerware or Quake Craft every now and again (Only because I'm trying to not break the Geneva Convention). Despite, nearly committing war crimes because of generic hacker_42069 in Skywars, I'm typically a level headed and rational thinking person.

Most of my actions are dictated by reason, facts, or logic. If you ever notice my in-game name, my name is Gson (NOT THE PORTUGESE RAPPER. THE JAVA LIBRARY) like on the forums. I also have diamond rank (To rig matchmaking in eggwars, OP Triple all the way ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ). Some people may remember from other servers that I was staff on or involved with. If you do then you are most likely correct.

If you get to know me I am typically a chill and relaxed guy. Life is too boring & hard to take seriously, so turn it into a joke (Like my introduction). If you see me try Harding in Eggwars with the crew, its because we were targeted due to @Elevated having a dark green rank (STOP TYPING SPECIAL WORDS AND NUMBERS IN INTELIJ).

I don't speak any other languages other than English fluently. However, I am going to be majoring in Japanese & Computer Science at university (I find it cool to type Java in Japanese. XD).

Despite everything I have said, I hope that my introduction either made you laugh, happy, or question your existence in Minecraft.

Sincerely, Gson (brrrrrrrrr)

• Love
Reactions: maflenoo and Mea_08
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom