Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
Heeii people,

My name is Phoah. Here's my introduction thread, because why not?

I bought my first Minecraft account in 2014. I started playing in a kingdom server with some school friends because that was Minecraft to me. I began watching YouTube video's from Dutchtuber he was playing on big Minecraft servers. I found the IP in the description and that's how I discovered CubeCraftGames.

I started playing lots of Skywars as I really liked the minigame itself. I made some friends in the old, old Skywars lobby and played lots of games with them.
Unfortunately 1 of my friends started hacking and I reported him on the Forums with my old account. That's how I discovered this Forum.

I changed my Minecraft name and made a new forum account, and here it is. After a couple of months I discovered some new friends and I met @ItsDavey_. I really enjoyed playing and talking with him.

Around more than a year ago I became active on the Forums and started to report players on here. I made a lot of new friends here, most of them left already which is pretty sad..

I left CubeCraft for a couple of days just to relax and to start all over again. As you might have noticed, I changed my name and deleted all messages on my Forum profile.

So here I am, new start, new beginning. If there's anything I can help you with, feel free to hit me up on Discord if you want to talk about small things or things you went through in your life (I went through lots of things in the past as well, so feel free to ask me anything you want).

@Zombiepower, thank you so much for everything, you makes me always smile! Because of you and Davey I’m back and I has really missed you brother! Thank you so much for always playing with me and make me smile! <3

I wanna thank some friends, okay here we gooo! @ItsDavey_ @Sheep @Younisco @Buuuddy @DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS @Gbmq @Alex_de_Grote @PerryJ @Spuuuni @Jevmen @StopWalking @Yoya @SrNatsu @Story @ForGiveMe @Max111D. @TheLucian @Parrot @MimicPanda @Keanutjuhh @Elenahh @Power Ranger @Anmazing @_The13thDoctor_ @Siza @Ruisdier @CheatersDontWin and alot more people! <3

As for now, if you're new to this Forum, welcome and enjoy your stay!

Peace out! ^_^

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
peter2-png.145882

Welcome!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom