• Gold Ingots

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Variety In Enchants

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
Currently, Survival Games has only so many items to go around PvP wise and I was thinking about how we could improve this. I have accumulated a list of Items to introduce to SG and on what GameMode they should be in.

Tipped Arrows(OP only)- It would add a nice twist on PvP and could really change the tide of battles, the only downfall I find is that it encourages bow spam in a sense if you're getting instant damage arrows or poison arrows though it can be countered with more bow spam ;)

Gold Ingots(Normal and OP)- You would along with this have to decrease the spawn of Apples or just keep the gold spawn low but this makes crafting gapples possible so that fights can last longer/ gives inexperienced PvP'ers a better chance at the game.

More Variety in Enchants(Basic, Normal, OP)- So enchants even in OP go to protection 2 max, and sharp 3 max, unbreaking 3 max etc. I believe that the lower tier armor you go, the higher the enchants can be to install a more mysterious and unknowing gameplay.
EX: A full diamond guy vs. a guy with protection 3 Iron but he doesn't know what enchants are, therefore, before he would normally just fight him but now the enchants are more scattered there is a bigger chance of closer fights.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Currently, Survival Games has only so many items to go around PvP wise and I was thinking about how we could improve this. I have accumulated a list of Items to introduce to SG and on what GameMode they should be in.

Tipped Arrows(OP only)- It would add a nice twist on PvP and could really change the tide of battles, the only downfall I find is that it encourages bow spam in a sense if you're getting instant damage arrows or poison arrows though it can be countered with more bow spam ;)

Gold Ingots(Normal and OP)- You would along with this have to decrease the spawn of Apples or just keep the gold spawn low but this makes crafting gapples possible so that fights can last longer/ gives inexperienced PvP'ers a better chance at the game.

More Variety in Enchants(Basic, Normal, OP)- So enchants even in OP go to protection 2 max, and sharp 3 max, unbreaking 3 max etc. I believe that the lower tier armor you go, the higher the enchants can be to install a more mysterious and unknowing gameplay.
EX: A full diamond guy vs. a guy with protection 3 Iron but he doesn't know what enchants are, therefore, before he would normally just fight him but now the enchants are more scattered there is a bigger chance of closer fights.
I think tipped arrows would be a lot better because it would add a nice addition to different modes!
+1

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Only a select few arrows should be added, maybe slowness, spectral and weakness. Other than these I don't think any other arrows need to be added since using weakness arrows immediately gives you a huge advantage in OP mode.

Adding gold sounds good too since we already have iron ingots I don't think that adding it would cause any problems. It should be a good item to add.

I feel like the enchants on armour is good as it is. Gameplay would become bland where it just depends on PvP.

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
Only a select few arrows should be added, maybe slowness, spectral and weakness. Other than these I don't think any other arrows need to be added since using weakness arrows immediately gives you a huge advantage in OP mode.

Adding gold sounds good too since we already have iron ingots I don't think that adding it would cause any problems. It should be a good item to add.

I feel like the enchants on armor is good as it is. Gameplay would become bland where it just depends on PvP.

I understand where some arrows can get to OP and I totally agree, The enchants though do seem lacking in variety such as no Projectile Protection, and there a few enchants on each piece of armor (2-3) which I would like to see more but just lower levels to make things more interesting. Thanks for the Input

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom